Interest check - Plot-driven Star Wars game

Started by RedEve, June 26, 2011, 07:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrkinas

Well, I don't want there to be too many of one "class." I'll think of something besides a smuggler, I suppose.

Funguy81

Well, Considering the number of the people that are throwing their hats in this story, so saga rules are out of the question. We'll make the story freeform.

As for the Era it looks like its a three way tie, we'll go with the legacy.  It gives me more options to play with.

Redeve
Altair
kayla
tagan
phantom
pyrkinas
pretty in pink.
dodge

Each of you type up a character profile, history, and goals to this thread.  Also send your character's sexual orientation, and OOC sexual ons and off.

RedEve

Via PMs or on here?

Do you have a CS template?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Funguy81

Here. We can transfer it over to another thead later.

I don't have a template, but for the character profile use this:

Name:
Race:
Sex:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance: (picture)
History:
Goals:
Possessions:

OOC:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

RedEve

Name: Enara Lobeyle
Race: Zeltron
Sex: female
Sexual Orientation: bi-sexual
Height: 5’10
Weight:  140 lbs
Appearance:
History: She will be a Gray Jedi who will serve as a crewmate on a smuggler/bounty hunter’s starship. I will fill out the details once I find someone who wants her to join his or her crew. PM me if you are interested!
Goals: survival and the accumulation of wealth
Possessions: a custom-made silver lightsaber, blaster pistol, small cache of clothes and personal possessions she keeps in her cabin, a modest amount of galactic credits stashed away on some secret account

OOC:
Sexual Ons: She is a bi-sexual and she has strayed away from her own race on numerous occasions. She does have a preference for male humanoids.
Sexual Offs: She’s a Zeltron, so there is very little she hasn’t tried at least once ;)

Blobbe

Name: Ashlyn Kravhenn
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 1.75m
Weight: Athletic (I’m terrible with weights)
Appearance:

History: A mercenary by trade, she was born in a warzone and grew up fighting. Hard, driven and disciplined, she is accustomed to fighting for what she wants, and is not afraid to do whatever is needed to survive. She has very little love for causes or ideals, preferring to be more practical and live in the here and now, seeking tangible results for her efforts.
Goals: Mainly wealth and a comfortable life, but she’s not afraid to do whatever it takes to get there.
Possessions: Customised body armour, twin heavy blaster pistols, vibroblade; access to a small, one-man starfighter.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Human (or human-ish) males, preferably those who don’t ask questions or for commitments.
Sexual Offs: See my ons and offs for details. They’re pretty universal to any RP I’m in.

PhantomPistoleer

Name: Daron Fel
Race: Cybernetically-Augmented Human
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 6'9
Weight:  310 lbs
Appearance:

History:  No one actually knows where Daron Fel hails from, but his name does show up on holonet public files as an applicant for officer training at the imperial academy.  It also shows that he was honorably discharged after an accident that left Fel mangled.  Everything else after that is hearsay.  Unavailed by his disability, it is said that Fel sought out backroom cybernetic surgeons in seedy bars all across Nar Shaddaa, steadily acquiring funds for his expensive grafts by allying himself with the Hutts.  He is notorious on the Huttese Jewel for his mercilessness and cruelty.
Goals:  Contract Killer, Mercenary, Bodyguard; Daron Fel enjoys battle and hopes to die gloriously.
Possessions:  Weapons Array (dual blaster pistols, ion cannon, blaster rifle, flechette launcher, vibro-axe, vibro-daggers, thermal detonators, concussion grenades), Powered Armor (enhances strength), Survival Pack, Datapad, Comlink, S-Swoop, Credit Chip with 5000 credits.  Possesses Cybernetic Strength-Enhancing arm and a targeting computer in his left eye.
Skills: Daron Fel is an excellent gunman and warrior; he is proficient with all weapons and armor.  He is a competent field medic, hand-on-deck, speeder pilot and mechanic.  He is a certified starfighter pilot.  He has basic knowledge of survival training.

OOC:
Sexual Ons: Dominate heterosexual.  BDSM, humiliation, group.  Prefers non-consensual, but has been known to have many willing partners.
Sexual Offs:  See my o/o.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Funguy81

Redeve: Great character. :grins: I especially like the fact Mara's picture was changed to get the right look for your character.

Kayla: Great character. For your personal starfighter, how would you like the X-83 twin tail? The direct descendant to the X-Wing.

Phantom: I like the character, never hurts to have a one man weapons array. I have to ask though, is he related to Emperor Fel?

PhantomPistoleer

No.

At least, not directly.  Maybe indirectly.  But when I say indirectly, I mean VERY indirectly.  Like fourth cousins, twice removed.  But no.  Not really.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RedEve

Thanks for the compliment Funguy!
Now all she needs is her own Talon Karrde. :P

Blobbe

Quote from: RedEve on June 30, 2011, 01:27:43 AM
Thanks for the compliment Funguy!
Now all she needs is her own Talon Karrde. :P

Bah.

Mara/Lando OTP FTW

Funguy81

Well, looks like we have three confirmed characters. Waiting to see if the others are putting in.

Blobbe

Querstion that has come to mind - and yes, it is very important for me - but what section were we going to put this game in?

RedEve

Well it's going to be plot-driven, but we still want to leave room for sexcapades. So I'd say NC Freeform human? Unless the Hutt push it into exotic? :P

Blobbe

It can have sexytimes without being NC. Just saying.

RedEve

I'm open to discussion about this, what would everyone prefer.

Blobbe

I'm going to be blunt here. I can't be in a game if it's in the NC section. I'd rather not go into details here, but yeah, that's the fact of it. No offence to anyone else, but it's really not my thing.

With that being said, if people want to put it in the NC section, then that's cool. Its your choice what you want to do, and I don't mind dropping if that's the case.

Pyrkinas

I'm a bit busy right now, but I'll try to get my character in tonight. As for the section, I'm fine with anywhere. I know a friend of mine here puts his games in the NC section not because that's his thing, but because it's the best place he can put them without going Extreme.

Basically, just as you can have sexytimes without going NC, you can be in the NC section without necessarily having NC. I probably didn't get my point across very well, he could explain his reasoning better.

PhantomPistoleer

I'm for whatever.  It doesn't really matter to me.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RedEve

So everyone would be okay with putting it in Light: Human Small Groups?

Funguy81

If anything, I think light exotic small groups would best describe the setting. To be honest, With how the last few star wars games I had, I'm gonna curb the NC stuff down. If sex comes up, its gonna be mostly consensual. 

Tagan

And I'm not really in the mood for a Freeform game right now.

Have fun people!

EbonyQueen

If there is room in the game I would be interested in throwing my hat in as well. The loose idea I had was of a female Togruta, force user.

PhantomPistoleer

I know I don't speak for everyone when I say this, but I feel like exotic alien women should always be welcomed.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O