Labrynth

Started by Cosmo_ac, September 10, 2005, 09:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

hello all.  With the consent of the Mod's here, and if there is enough interest, i'd like to start a game here.  The premis of the game will be that your group of adventurers will be in a tournament, travelling through a magical labrynth.  The Labrynth will not be just a dungeon however, and will involve above world travel as well.

This will be a fairly dice heavy game as far as combat goes.  And a very sexual one as well.  It will be a fantasy setting, similiar to D&D.  However it will be using another system called "Battle Basic".  I made another game using this system.  This game will be using an updated system, but here is the link to give you as basic Idea.

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=9592&gn=The+Heart+of+Xandoria&date=1122124157&wn=1

I would prefer to have four players at least before i start the game.  Preferably of one of the basic classes each, though there will be more classes in this game then the one listed.

WarDragon

Cosmo_ac

if people have any questions about the game, please feel free to either send me a PC, or ask here.

kylie

This sounds very interesting.  I love the film setting and do think it's quite deserving of some more systematic, stylized nonconsensual elements.   

My only concern is that the way "tickling" and "orgasm" are typically used, it sounds more like happy bunnies finding an excuse to be themselves than adventurers being challenged/converted by their enemies.  Or would you reinterpret tickling to include a wider range of taunting, transformation, humiliation, struggling captive/slave-type interactions?  It seems to me that the system is arranged to allow such things, but I can't tell if people spend time developing those things more than cumming and moaning.  Which is enough said for now about my preference.

And, would a shemale character be acceptable?  I don't really require one, but it might be fun.

Cosmo_ac

QuoteMy only concern is that the way "tickling" and "orgasm" are typically used, it sounds more like happy bunnies finding an excuse to be themselves than adventurers being challenged/converted by their enemies.  Or would you reinterpret tickling to include a wider range of taunting, transformation, humiliation, struggling captive/slave-type interactions?  It seems to me that the system is arranged to allow such things, but I can't tell if people spend time developing those things more than cumming and moaning.  Which is enough said for now about my preference.

Well, i'm not entirely sure what you mean here, Kylie.  However, the system is flexible, and if you PC'ed me and told me what you wanted to see in the game, i could tell you if it might be added.  There is certainly more room for things like spanking, and other kinky things.  However, i would prefer the game stay relatively close to how it was designed.

As far as the shemale question, i hadn't really thought about that.  Too be honest though, i'm not to sure i'd allow a shemale charactor, as there might be some problems allong the way.  However, a charactor who is able to change genders is possible.

kylie

Well, you did say it would be an updated version of the system.  I'm not sure if that means new things entirely (more spells and classes?), or simply tweaking the numbers in the mechanics.

Basically I'm trying to get a sense of how much people who "lose" in conflicts and perils are expected to be overwhelmed and become totally engrossed in a wash of body fluids and penetration as if it's all they ever wanted -- and how much they're expected to be suffering or struggling. 

And are orgasms the one and true way of losing?  Or can we get more involved in something else as a way of losing - bondage, verbal interplay, or forced servitude of another sort?  There are spells for lots of things to change (bondage, body parts, etc.) but are these there to be played with as more than a way station on the way to a long celebration of cum cum cumming i love yee i always did forget the hero stuff?

Cosmo_ac

the updated version would have some new spells, new classes, and the mechanics would change for a few things.  What oi posted a link too was the first concept of battle basic, so it still had some bugs.  However, the main points of the game system are the same, with exception to the feat section.

as far as the forced pleasure goes, well, generally orgasms are generally pretty pleasent.  However, suffering multiple orgasms in a short period of time can be pretty devistating.  Most charactors in a situation like this would be expected to be suffering and struggling, as the case is more then likely a less then friendly situation, and the charactor is either being tortured, or in the midst of combat.

As far as orgasms being the one true way to lose, i'm not 100% sure of what you mean, but i assume your talking about combat.  Basically in combat there are two things.  Life points, and stamina points.  If a charactor looses all of either points they pass out.  Stamina points are lost by either orgasms or tickling, and life points are lost from reguler attacks.

The spells that increase the parts of the body are currently not part of that newer system.

As far as bongade, verbal forplay, and servitude, well, there will deffinitly be bondage when needed, as prisoners aren't going to sit still for people.  Verble interplay, i admit i'm not sure what you mean here.  And as far as forced servitude, to be honest i hadn't thought it much over.  Do you mean, your charactor being in servitude to someone, or something else?

Muse

Heh, this does look fun, as does your style of writing.  I might bite, let me knwo if you start a game, and what you'll need if you do.  It looks like you could do basicly the same thing wiht D&D or GURPS, if you wanted. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lirliel

I'm up for it!

I like the system :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cosmo_ac

Well, depending on how many people i need for the Mods here to let me have a game, i could be more then halfway there.  If i only need enough players for a game, then i need a total of four players at least.  However, if you two are interested, then i just need two more confirms.  Preferably one female and one male.

As for what i need, it would be nice if you were to fill out the request form on the page i linked to and sent it to me in PC.  That way i can get a feel for what your charactor would like to be, ie class, style, interests, etc.  Of course, nothing is permanent, but if i have four people all wanting to be a mage, it might cause a problem or two ;)

Max

Sorry, didn't see this earlier.  Would love to play, since I was in the orignal game.  Maybe a slightly different version of the barbarian I played before.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Cosmo_ac

Ah, great.  This saves me the trouble of sending you an IM on the old game.  ;)

Max

Well, had been waiting for word about what you were going to do.    ;D

Just looking around when I saw this, thought I'd say I was still interested.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Celestial Goblin

I'm interested in this game as well, are you still taking?

Cosmo_ac

yes i am.  Currently i've had two applications for female charactors, and with Max, thats three charactors, so i could use another male charactor.

Siegfried

I'm tempted.  You need another male character, I up for it.  :)

Cosmo_ac

if your interested, send me a PM.  I actually wrote up a request form on the link i posted earlier.  If your interested in the game, please fill out the request form and send it to me in PM.  I'd like to have three male, and three female.  If you two,  Sigfried and Goblin, fill out the forms, and are accepted (probably will be) then unless something goes wrong, i'll only need one more female player.  Assuming the Mods let me set up the game, of course.