News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

(Closed) [Multi] Dark Menu of Shadowy Desires

Started by Shadowsire, May 31, 2009, 04:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsire

Closed  New thread in the works

Discord: Shadowsire#2706

Shadowsire

See Above

Ashleebabe

I am kind of feeling the Stakler one but the first version of it. Are you interested?

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

FlaminGlory

Krysia

I'd be interested in Awakening the true heart if you haven't found anyone for it yet.

Shadowsire

Updated my list. and Added a Full Course.

Shadowsire

Reworked the First area of the menu.  (Had to do it twice cause I went to look at it during the down time) so I am headed to bed more shall be coming this evening tell then happy reading.

Shadowsire

Update completed.  More Long Term Torments added.  More to come when I get a chance.

Shadowsire

Wykyd

Ooooooo! So many tantalizing choices! I don't know which to choose, lol.  Any in particular that you are looking for a partner on?  I'm open for most anything!

Shadowsire

In the Process of Editing Please hold all request tell finished as things may change.

Shadowsire

Primary section updated.  Destined paths and Long Term Torments and Special Torments to be updated this weekend.