Room for one more lady. [Male looking for Female]

Started by Armonis, October 14, 2013, 11:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armonis

I'm currently open up for one more RP, I'd like something here on the forums, one-on-one.  I'm open for many things, but let me give you some examples.  These are just things I've come up with, we can do whatever you want.  I generally prefer to make up new settings, but I'm willing to work with established intellectual properties.  If you have something in mind, let me know and we can discuss it.

Here's my ons/offs, so far.  I'm new here so I don't think I've refined everything completely.

I'm looking for an articulate woman who's willing to discuss our story at length via PM.  Our story will be primarily focused on the plot and characters, with any sexual activity being the cherry on the top, rather than the goal.  I generally prefer at least a paragraph, unless we are both online at the time and we need to...quickly go back and forth.  I don't have any time constraints, though if you do, please inform me so that I know what to expect.  I will do the same.  I have a tendency to correct spelling/grammar within posts, via PM.  If you would prefer that I do not, please inform me.  I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to educate people so they don't look silly or hurt my eyes.

I. Set in a non-magical sci fi theme. I am a daring and notorious space pirate who is wanted for murder, on the top of a long list of other crimes.  I have recently been captured by you, a fiery agent of an intergalactic peacekeepers brigade.  You have finally captured me, and have me on your ship, however suspicious circumstances crop up as you are told by your superiors that I must be let go.  You struggle with your staunch need to uphold the law, and to obey your superiors, all the while I taunt you through your flight.  Eventually you take me to your headquarters, only to find that they demand you release me once again.  The choice is up to you, will you do as your told, try to investigate, shoot me in the leg and leave me to die on another planet?  Anything could happen when you're in space.

II.  Setting in a Tolkeinesque countryside, I'm a blundering knight who has limited success in my preferred field.  I am employed by you, a strong female adventurer who is constantly trying to make me better, but I'm just so awful at slaying things that it gets very frustrating.  In a last ditch effort before abandoning me, you go with me on a quest, only to find halfway through that I am an integral part of said quest, and that despite my ineptitude, I have an incredible passion.  Maybe I'm not so bad after all?  Maybe you'll crack my skull open like an egg.

III. Central Nevada, USA, year 2623.  World War Three hit in 2354.  We thought it was the end.  Humanity managed to pull itself from the rubble after being reduced to under one billion people.  We rebuilt, we excavated, we learned. We were finally getting along.  Our troubles were behind us.  In 2530, however, we found that we were not alone in the universe.  A ship appeared in the sky over New Tokyo.  It was motionless for an entire year while we tried to figure out what it wanted and what we were supposed to do.  Finally after six months of sitting there, it landed and a single being emerged to tell us that more were coming and that Earth was to be the last refuge for many species who were attacked by something they could only describe as The Great Horror.   The various alien species have helped to improve many aspects of human life and have integrated into everything.  However tensions still run high.  You are a human woman who has been working to create an end to hunger.  I am an alien scientist who is trying to help you.  When we are on the cusp of an incredible breakthrough, we find that we may have little time to think of hunger...as The Great Horror has discovered earth.

IV.  New York, 1924.  I'm a hard-boiled detective who's been working on a tough case, one so strange that no one believes me when I tell them about the connections.  Well, no one except for you.  You're a beautiful dame who hired me to find her brother, a man who went missing over ten years ago.  The case has only gotten stranger and stranger, as we've traveled underground to find that a cult of people bent on world domination are trying to use your brother as a sacrifice so that they can bring their dead god back to life.  You and I are the only ones who can stop them, but how?  No one else will ever believe us, and anyone who gets close ends up dead in the street.

V.  451 AD, in what is now known as Lithuania.  I am a Hunnic warrior.  We were recently defeated in the Battle of the Catalaunian Plains, signifying the first defeat our great Attila has had.  After our defeat, I lost faith in the power of the horde, and have since settled down to try to start a life as a farmer.  However the call of battle is in my blood, and locals are constantly trying to pick fights with me.  You are a the daughter of a merchant, living in the same town where I have decided to settle.  You find me captivating and fascinating, however when the Romans come to town looking for me, will you turn me in, fight them with me, or watch as they hunt me down?

Last time I did ten.  This time I'll only do five.

These are just examples, you can use them, or come up with something completely new.  Let me know if you have something in mind.

GRKeistra

If you're still looking for another roleplay partner, I'd like to try and plot something with you. I'm a fantasy girl at heart so that's what you can expect from me.