League of legends! Your male champion, my female champion?

Started by Flying Tengu, October 16, 2013, 03:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Tengu

I've been playing a lot of League of Legends lately, and I can't help but notice how many lovely female characters the game has.  It's got me craving a game of some sort involving one of them.  Here's how I imagine it going:

They meet on the battlefield, in Summoner's Rift.  Not the main lines of battle, but in the jungle, far from the forces of either summoner.

They are enemies.

Perhaps some words are exchanged, but a fight is inevitable.  That is what they are there to do, after all.  Either way, the fight is broken off before it can reach its conclusion; perhaps one side gets the upper hand, but the other has an escape, or perhaps reinforcements are arriving.  Some teasing (flirty?) words are exchanged, and then they are separated.

For now.

They meet again, perhaps in the same place.  Both knew the other would be there.  They come together to do battle again... but it quickly turns into something else.

Afterwards, they separate, but they both know that they'll meet again.

I could see this as being anywhere from consensual to barely NC (more semi-con).  I imagine the two coming together and then apart many times in this same place.

Let me know if you have your own idea, or some adjustments to mine!  Shoot me a PM, and we'll see if we can work something out!

Characters I might like to play:
Ashe
Vayne
Lux
Caitlyn
Katarina
Fiora
Riven
Blitzcrank*
Other; ask!

*perhaps not the best choice