A New Living Arrangement (Looking for females)

Started by Swordsman18, January 17, 2011, 04:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

A New Living Arrangement

Jeff was a normal 24 year old guy who had graduated from college two years ago and was living life peacefully. He has his own apartment. And was quite content with the little office job life had given him after he got out of college. He made enough money to live and buy video games. This made Jeff happy for the moment. He had no need to move up the ladder at work just yet. And he had no other major responsibilities.

Until of course he was notified by his much older sister that she was going to have to move out of the country. He was cool with that though he was going to be sad to see her go. But then she told him that she wanted him to take care of his 18 year old niece. He was her last resort as her dead beat father did not want her to stay with him. But she could not go with her mother out of the country. Jeff being friendly,though he did not want to do it, accepted his niece moving into his house while she finished out her senior year of high school.

He had been close with his niece until she turned about 15. Jeff was just too engrossed in his last few college years to stay in touch with his niece or his sister. And do he has not seen her since then. And so Jeff believes she is just like the 15 he had last seen. Not understanding that his niece had changed and become different than he remembers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This could play out several different ways. One of them being non-consensual, others being an accident. But this is no slave training story. I am hoping this could develop into a loving relationship where they have sex much more consensually after their first time together. But all of this could be worked out between us and none of this is concrete if you feel it should go another way.

I don't mind replies of interest in this thread. Though we will work out details in PM.

TAKEN

Avella

Hi:

This scenario fascinates me...not sure why...but it does.  Love to give it a shot.  PM me if interested in talking more.

Avella

see https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=94880.0 for a sample of my writing style.
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."

- George Bernard Shaw

I have taken the Oath of the Drake