Monster: The Rise [M lf F, NC, Superheroines]

Started by TheVillain, May 20, 2016, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

In the world of superheroes and supervillains, there are Unwritten Rules of conduct. Obviously both sides aren't exactly bound by a little thing like 'laws' but there were still rules. Rules broken at your own peril on both sides.

Rule 1 - Killing. You try this and don't be surprised when the victim's side comes down on you like a pile of bricks. Angry, angry bricks. Assassin super-villains often refuse to take contracts on superheroes for this very reason, because they often have a man who can shoot death lasers from orbit on their speed dials.

Rule 2 - Families. For the love of all that's holy, leave Families out of it. Hell, people have jumped people on their own side for doing this sort of thing.

Rule 3 - Imagine you have someone on the other side at your mercy, tied up in your [prison cell/lair] as your prisoner. Stripped of any way to defend themselves and any sort of back-up, all alone. What do you do then?

If you answered THAT then don't be surprised if people on your own side END you.

This is the story of the only supervillain to have gotten away with breaking all three of the Unwritten Rules, especially the third much to the dismay of the superheroines and supervillainesses around him...

Quote from: InfoBasic Premise - A convicted rapist is subjected to an experimental treatment that was supposed to give him the ability to empathize with women but it backfires horribly. Now instead he's been given superpowers based on the bad things he does to women, like as a possible example if he rapes a woman with superpowers he permanently steals their powers.

So if you haven't guessed this is the story of a rising supervillain. Situations can get complicated, he may accidentally end up saving the world anyway, but he's in it for the pussy and doesn't care who he hurts on the way.

We can discuss details here and in PMs.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.