Faster paced 5th ed game

Started by Lyku, January 22, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyku

I am looking for other players and ideally a DM, who is interested in running a faster paced 5th ed DND game where it will be common for characters to post multiple times a day as to keep things busy.  Is this a thing?  I hate waiting around for days or weeks for a post and have people say "This is a good pace."
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Etherealgirl

I can post multiple times a day. Except on weekends. What kinda game are you looking for?

Lyku

I just want to have a 5th ed game that moves fast.  Something that we can push through an adventure like one might be able to with a table top game.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Etherealgirl

Well, I think I could help with that. Monday - Friday I can post multiple times a day. Weekends I can't. If we can get one or two more players I think we could have a lot of fun.

Lyku

Are you available at all on weekend?  Not a problem if not.  But I think I might have some people who might be willing to play and are active....

Or else.

Lyku

I have a campaign I can run (As I just closed it due to inactivity).  I will start it when I have 4 players I feel are active.

eternaldarkness

I'll play in this. keep it small, and it'll move lightning quick.

AndyZ

I am usually pretty fast, but am subject to bad lungs.  I'll keep an eye on this, though.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.