Jedi Padawan break down (F dom looking for M/F sub)

Started by elfguy, March 19, 2012, 02:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Jilliana has always been a difficult Padawan. She's strong in the Force, and has great lightsaber skills, so the Jedi Order keeps trying as much as they can to shape her into the perfect Jedi, but Jilliana has a short temper and dark tendencies. Her master tries to keep her calm and focused, and teach her how to be a good Jedi. But one day, she's sick of it, and decides to show her master that he's wrong, weak, and that all she needs is to let go of her emotions to be even stronger. During practice, she suddenly lashes out at him, overpowering him and then shows him what her emotions can do. She beats him up, and then abuses him sexually...

For this story I will play Jilliana, the Padawan with dark tendencies, and I need someone to play her M or F master. For this she will decide to prove herself by overpowering the master and teach him a lesson of her own, but I'd like someone who can also defend him/herself and resist her, as she fights vigorously for control. As they fight her clothes could become ripped up, and that would turn her on. The two then end up exhausted and beaten up, and she will abuse him sexually and break him down to satisfy her urges.

----