Steampunk Noir (EX f/demonic, f/m)

Started by SilentScreams, March 17, 2012, 05:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentScreams

Reiko ran across the street, her boots thumping loudly on the cracked cobblestones. She darted into a dark doorway, the yellow glow of the sodium arc light failing to penetrate into the shadows. Off in the distance she watched her target disappear around a corner. She stepped out of the doorway and hurried down the street, the long skirts of her dress trailing behind behind her with each hurried step. As she neared the corner one of the great copper steam pipes that pierced the street, carrying power into the city's upper levels, vented a gout of steam. The thick, humid steam filled the street, obscuring her view. She paused in the cloud, fumbling for her goggles. She pulled the copper goggles over her face, the green glass lenses letting her catch glimpses of movement through the cloud of steam. Droplets of hot water formed on her pale skin and made her clothes damp. She tightened her grip on the revolver she carried in one hand. She poked her head around the corner of the street, her goggles cutting through the cloud as she looked for a glimpse of her target in the nearly abandoned ground level of the city.

Hello, I am looking for someone to play this scene with me. What I've got in my mind is a blending of steampunk with fantasy. My character, Reiko, is a private investigator hired to follow a nameless man. The man turns out to be the human agent of a demonic entity hiding in the city. Reiko discovers this too late and the demon captures her and decides to use her as his slave. I'm hoping whoever I play with will enjoy the more extreme side of things such as branding, beating, animals, etc. If you are interested, please send me a message. Thanks!

Spot Check Billy

The essence of our life is our passion for it....