Finally Had an Idea (seeking M)

Started by Scarlette, November 28, 2009, 12:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlette

Now that I've got my Ons and Offs done and began a couple games I thought I'd come here with an idea that interests me.

I love the Dragonriders of Pern books so I am wanting to do an RP based off of them. It would be more canon than not though original characters because I really wouldn't want to mess with hers lol

I am thinking of a young woman, an inexperienced gold rider and her dragon's first flight, though the story would begin before that point and end far after. Details can be worked out with those interested.

I am looking for a male to play the bronze rider (or even the rider of an unusual brown). I'm not gonna be picky about whether or not its a guy playing him or a gal but I do sort of want someone who knows the books and knows the workings of Pern, so some knowledge of it will be needed.

You can post your interest here or PM me, and I might even consider more than one storyline with this theme.
((Ready for a comeback!!!))
Ons/Offs

Scarlet stains my mind
Scarlet stains my heart
Scarlet so deep and red
It has turned them black and dark

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive