Summer Vacation

Started by Skimblekitten, November 25, 2013, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skimblekitten

Angelica Herald rode in the back of a pick up truck on the way to her summer job. She'd agreed to go work on a farm in another state for the summer when her cousin called her up last week. After a long flight to the local airport, her cousin's friend had picked her up and was driving her to the farm. Evidently she was staying with the family that owned the farm and working around the farm with them. When she was little she had worked on a farm with her cousin, but she didn't normally live on a farm or spend all her time working there. Still, she knew her way around the barn and such.

At the farm, she was dropped off with her bag of things. Angelica sighed as she carried her things up to the farmhouse. Hopefully she would at least have a bit of fun this summer. She was hoping that it would at least look good on her resume. After this summer she was hoping to apply to a veterinarian program and work with animals. Working with animals had always been her dream and she had started to learn a bit on her own but she was hoping that combined with her experience this summer she would be able to get into the veterinarian program at her college.

By the time she got up to the house she was sweating a bit, her thin shirt clinging to her sides and back and her hair sticking to her shoulders. Softly Angelica sighed, putting her bag down and wiping her face before knocking politely. Hopefully someone was in the house waiting for her. The family had been told she was coming today but she didn't know if they knew what time she was going to be on the farm.

((This is my starting plot. I'd like for the other character to be a young man, probably somewhere between age nineteen and twenty-three. Angelica is meant to be around age nineteen herself.))
Skimblekitten's On/Off Switch
Kitten's Roleplay Flyer
Kitten's Writtings: Feel free to comment, message me, or generally give an opinion on how well or bad it is. Kitten prefers constructive criticism but will take any comments.

Metro Mech

I could do the 22 year old man
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Skimblekitten

Hey Godric.

Sounds like a good start. What kind of character would you like to make him? Did you have some kind of direction you wanted to go with this roleplay?
Kitten's Roleplay Flyer
Kitten's Writtings: Feel free to comment, message me, or generally give an opinion on how well or bad it is. Kitten prefers constructive criticism but will take any comments.

Metro Mech

He was going to be the nice guy, but a little perverted. He would have a ripe body that many females would want next to them in bed. So I was thinking that your character could try to arouse mine into her lusts
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Skimblekitten

Heh. I like the idea of her being the one to be pursuing him, tempting him to try to get him to do something. He could even play hard to get, maybe flirting with other girls to try to make her jealous, though he is just teasing her or something.
Kitten's Roleplay Flyer

Metro Mech

Exactly my thoughts, man you are good at reading minds
Behold my O/O

Skimblekitten

Haha. Well, I guess we just had similar ideas. So, want me to post up the starter as a regular thread for you to start roleplaying on?
Kitten's Roleplay Flyer

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Skimblekitten

Kitten's Roleplay Flyer