Want to use this character somehow.

Started by Neophyte, May 25, 2010, 03:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neophyte

I made a new character and want to use him in a roleplay. I can tweak him however you wish, but his power stays the same in any roleplay. In modern roleplays he is just really good at reading people.

Name: Akuma Asakyoyaku (Demon Morningstar)
Ability: Main Power of emotion. Using emotions and dreams, the man can warp your mind and ideals of everything you thought was real. Warping your ideals and all of your thoughts through simple words and phrases, he is a master of the mind game.
          Bleach Zanpaktou: Kuro-jousho (The Blackened Emotion) Brought out by uttering "Lose all hope, Kuro-jousho"
                   Shikai: A long scythe like sword, curving at the end. Black all the up until the blade when it becomes crimson red. A small dagger pops out of the hilt for throwing and long distance attacks. Has the ability to gleam fears and secrets off the opponent with each successive attack.
                   Bankai: Sekenkuro (Blackened World) Summoning a time stop for the opponent and the user, the two enter a world where the user has full power. Using devices he has gleamed from an opponent during shikai, he uses the world to show the opponent his true weakness, and the emotions that would destroy him/her. The secrets gleamed from Shikai allow the use of any secret or emotion hidden from view to be brought to flower in the Sekenkuro.
          Vampire Using the ability to read and sort through thoughts, in a verbal argument he will always find the weak spot in an argument, be it a physical tell or a twitch. Using that weak point he berates and belittles the opponent until they are broken for awhile, dealing with their own demons. After this he will use secrets and comforting words to heal the scar, making the opponent fear and yet feel for him.
          DnD A level 10 Sorc/Level 10 Necromancer, his ability to control the emotions and bring fears to life are the way he has survived for so long, with his weak strength and constitution. Using spells to get into the mind of his opponent, he will summon a monster with the ability to scare the opponents into either death or retreat.
Picture: Vampire (http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/sandman.jpg)
           Bleach (http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925440298/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/04/EvilTristan.jpg)
           DnD (http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/Silver_Dragon90/Anime/EvilAnime3.png)

I have him geared for DnD style, Bleach and a vampire master/slave setting. I can play any master/slave or anime with him, just it has to be a medium that I am used to using. Someone give me a good idea to test him out on. He is an evil, sadistic man, portrayed as a teenager in modern times. He is dark and twisted, his idea of pleasure comes from breaking and keeping as a slave or a minion every person he finds intriguing. If you hear him say your interesting, best to leave as soon as you can.