Xandi's RP Idea's (Updated 7-29-15)

Started by Autumn52, October 06, 2009, 11:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Please read my O/O thread before contacting me.

Please do not contact me if you are looking for a purely sexual story. I am not writing sex based stories at the moment. Any and all my stories will be heavy on plot and story line and light on the sexual side of things. I prefer to have a lot of sexual tension in my stories right now.
Please go to the bottom of my idea page to find the newest ideas. ;D I do not promise how often I will post. My muse is fickle and she writes when and what she wants. So if you are eager to do rapid fire post I am not the writing partner you are looking for. 

Thanks for your interest.
I have my likes and dislikes on my O/O page.
The Titles are as follows and for details you can check out the actual stories ideas further down:

1.    Life's Dream Vacation

2.    The New Girl In Town - Taken (Retribution)

3.    Daphne's Favorite Slave

4.    Forbidden Desires  -

5.    Harem Nights

6.    Wolf Research

7.    The Arrangement
8.    Shyana's Escape

9.    No Longer Alone

10.  Egypt's Lost Pharaoh

11. Predator/Human Warrior Princess

12. The 100

Thanks for checking me out!!!!

I am more interested in a plot based story rather than a steamy sex driven story.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

Life's Dream Vacation

Name:   Katrina Peters
Height and Weight Body Type:  Ht. 5' 6", Wt.140, BT Well built, woman's body, tone
Personal History: Katrina is from a small town in Montana. Her parents owed a ranch there until they were killed in a plane crash one year ago. She inherited the ranch upon their deaths. She is an only child. Katrina at the age of 18 went away to college and majored in Business. She has lived in the capitol of Montana since her graduation and has only been home rarely to visit. She always hated the ranch and was glad when she was old enough to leave it. When her parents died a year ago she went home to care for the arrangements and found herself surrounded by obligations. She moved back to the ranch one month after her parents deaths to give running the ranch a shot. She is at home on the ranch she knows as much about the animals and the running of the property as any of the ranch hands.

Katrina has always been a little curvaous in body style. She has never been skinny and doesn't want to be. However her love life is somewhat dull because she doesn't fit the image most men in her life think of as sexy. She however loves her curves and doesn't intend to change for anyone. She decides once she has the ranch up and going at a good pace that she will go to ? for a month, a vacation she has always wanted to take. She leaves the ranch in the hands of her Ranch foreman and goes on her vacation.

She travels with two friends, Tammy a girlfriend that she has been close to since high school and John a gay friend who she meet from her job in the city. Katrina loves them they have been her solace for the past years and they have never judged her nor her them. Tammy is what every man dreams of Blond hair, blue eyes and a body to kill for at least that is what all the guys say. John is gorgeous, very well built and handsome to boot.

When they land in ? they are suppose to be picked up by the tour company that Katrina planned their trip with, however the company is having a bad day and the owner of the company (your Character) has to pick the tourist up and take them to their villa. He is very good looking and very mannerly, however Katrina doesn't pay him much attention. She thinks he is too good looking to give her a second glance and figures if he is interested in anyone it will be Tammy. So she consentrates on the beautiful landscape and the thrill of being here in ?. (the tourist do not know that your character is the owner of the company, they believe he is just the tour guide that has been assigned to them)

Your character finds it amusing that Katrina does not pay him much attention. He is used to getting alot of female attention. He doesn't understand why she pay him no mind and he is intrigued by her. He is also tired of being judged by his looks. Most people think that because he is a good looking that he must not have a brain which of course he does.

The story will start from when he picks them up at the airport. Your Character will need to be in his 30's to make the story believeable. I prefer to also have a picture, so I would like you to find one that suits you and works well with the story.

I prefer to keep this a one on one game, I will write for Tammy and John, and you can write for whoever you decide to put in the story.
Tammy

John

If this idea interest you PM me and we can chat. In my orginal idea I thought Italy but I have decided that the place of the vacation can be a mutual decision. We can discuss it and decide together where the location should be.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Taken
The New Girl In Town
Would like a really plot driven story on this one not to much sex right off the bat

Name:  Libby Taylor

History:  Libby was born and raised in New York City. Her family is wealth and she became a model at age 14. She has modeled for the last 12 years and decided that this next year she was going to do something different with her life. On December 31st, 2009 she moves to a small town in Iowa called Evansdale. Population under 5000, which is why she choose it. Evansdale is the quaint small town she has longed for her whole life.

She buys a local photography shop and sets up business. She also buys her first house. Excited by the prospects of being on her own where no one knows her is thrilling to her. She can walk down the streets without the paparazzi stalking her every move, which is something that in New York she could never do.

Libby is finding it difficult to break in to the cliques of the town. She decides to throw a party introducing herself and her new shop to potential customers. Libby thinks this will be a good way for people to get to know her and that she is a wonderful photographer and a good time to drum up business for her shop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This will be my first post and I will be looking for someone at the party to catch my attention. Someone who has lived in the town his whole life and is willing to give the new girl a shot. (your character will be the one I mention) I wouldn't mind adding in some small town secrets and maybe a little super natural stuff going on.If this sounds like a story you might be interested in, Please PM me and we can discuss it.
Libby gets her ad for the paper ready to post for the big party she is throwing in honor of her new shop. The ad reads, "New Photographer in town wants to introduce herself and show you what kind of work she is capable of. Libby Taylor will be hosting a party in honor of her new shop "The Perfect Picture" on January 15th at her shop located at 1501 Main street. Food and drink will be provided along with music and dance. Everyone is welcome to come check out the new girl in town."

Libby leaves the ad at the newspaper office and goes to the print shop to make copies of her flyer to put up around town. She goes to the diner and ask the waitress if she can post one of her flyer's on the bulletin board. She tells her it is also an invitation for any who want to come to her party. The waitress ask her boss and then tells Libby it is ok.

Libby puts flyer's all over town and then goes home to start making preparations for the party. She calls a caterer and a band. She makes arrangements for the food and drink as well as the music and dance. The band she books also supply the portable dance floor that they will set up with lights in the back lot of her store. She is excited about the party and the time for it arrives quickly.

January 15th at 7pm Libby opens the doors to her store for the town to come in and see her displayed photo work and enjoy the party. People start showing up and she gets busy introducing herself and showing her work. She meets the mayor and his family and the city council members. She already knows the people from the diner, since she eats there everyday, but she is glad they came.

Libby looks up and sees a man, gorgeous from what she can tell, standing and looking at one of her photos. She finds it amazing that he is interested in that particular photograph. That picture is of a field of Lilly's. She has not seen him around town and is curious about who he is. She walks up to him and says, "Hello I'm Libby Taylor, the owner of this establishment. I don't believe we have met, what is your name?"

Autumn52

Daphne's Favorite Slave Not writing dominant roles right now.

Needed a Male Partner to play the slave
I have included my profile and first post......If you are interested please PM me and we can discuss the story. I intend for my character to fall in love with your character which will be interesting considering my plot. In my first post I mention your character as the stubborn one. We can discuss the story and any ideas you have. Let me make something clear with this story: I intend for my Character Daphne and Your Character the Slave to fall in Love. This will happen fairly quickly.
Daphne's Plantation
Character Profile:

Name: Daphne
Year: 2315

The world is dominated by strong women in the year 2315. The leader of the earth, there are no countries now that men are all but nonexistent, Calista, and a rebel cell of women created a toxin in the year 2295 to incapacitate the male dominance of the world. The toxin was created, not to kill but, to weaken the male gender to the point that they could be overthrown. When the toxin was released into the atmosphere the results were immediate, the male population suffered greatly and most were killed, an unfortunate side effect. Calista took over rulership and women began ruling the earth. The few males that survived were taken prisoner and eventually sold at auctions as slaves. Laws were quickly put into place to punish any who sympathized with the male population. The penalties were swift and exacting.

Women view men, in the year 2315, as little more than animals. They are used for work and sometimes sex, depending on the owners wish. Men, once bought, are branded with the owners brand and given the usual slave treatment. The men are given a collar to wear, when the owner feels a slave is in need of punishment all that is required is a flick of a small device, which the owner has embedded in her right forearm, to create pain to a slave. The level of pain is determined by the owner and her discretion. The men are also given a cock and ball caged device. Said device is made in such a way that if the slave starts to become aroused the device will deliver a shock to his balls which would feel like they have been kicked. The need for the device has been to prevent rape among the slaves and to prevent a slave from using his strength to overpower any female. If a slave owner decides to use a slave for sexual purposes she has a key to remove the device if she so chooses.

Women are trained from an early age in the martial arts and all forms of self defense. They are trained in the arts of torture as well. Calista has felt that the female population needed to instill fear into the males, in order to keep them in line. Public torture was par for the course the first few years of the females rulership. The forms of torture varied depending on the infractions.
Women view men as a means to an end, nothing more.

Daphne is a wealthy plantation owner. She grows a crop of marijuana which yields a lot of money for the rulership. Marijuana is legal and sold as a source of income for the rulership. Daphne is given special treatment at auctions because her slaves are used to work the fields for the most part and she is one of the best slave owners in her province. She is exacting and tolerates no disobedience from her slaves. She is know for her cruelty and harsh treatment of slaves. Daphne is very well respected among the rulership and often throws galas to celebrate the female rule.

It is a hot July day and Daphne is not in a good mood. She is at a auction awaiting the lot of men that are healthy and capable of many years of work. The older men are sold first as house servants and the younger more capable men are sold last. Daphne has a full staff of house slaves so she is impatient with the process. One hour into the auction the younger slaves are brought out for inspection. The men are lined up, they are chained until bought, to prevent any uprising. Daphne walks down the line and looks them over like they are little more than meat at a butchers store. She decides which ones she will bid on and returns to her seat. There is one in particular she wants, he looks young and sturdy, able to work many years. As the auction precedes she buys two slaves, fairly cheaply, before the one comes up on the block. The bidding begins and she allows the other bidders to make their intentions known before making her opening bid. Men of this age range are rare, and healthy ones even more so. The price is getting high and Daphne decides to make her bid, she offers $1200, and a gasp comes across the crowd. No male has ever been bought at such a high price. The auctioneer says sold and Daphne gets up and goes to collect the three slaves she has purchased. Once she has placed the collars of ownership on them and the cock and ball devices she leads them, with a leash, to her waiting shuttle. She secures her merchandise before taking the controls of the shuttle and heading home.

Daphne satisfied with her purchases for the day, enjoys the 45 minute trip back home. Once she arrives home she is met by her house staff, and instructs them to take the new slaves to the branding facility while she retrieves her instruments.

When she arrives at the branding facility the new slaves are bound with their arms above their heads and their feet just barely touching the ground. The branding fire is stoked and the branding iron red hot. She walks over to the slaves and speaks to them for the first time. Daphne hates speaking to slaves, she feels it is beneath her to speak to animals like this, but she does
what she must.

"My name is Daphne, but you will never use that name, you will call me Mistress. I will not tolerate incompetence or disobedience. My punishments are swift and very painful, so unless you wish to endure such pain, I suggest you fall into line with the other animals around here.
You will work the fields of my plantation and on occasion you will service me and my guest in whatever way I see fit. You will eat three meals a day, which by other slave owners standards is excessive, but I wish to keep you fit. I allow 2 hours a day for physical fitness, at which times you will exercise your muscles to stay strong. Make no mistake, no matter how physically fit you are you are no match for me, so don't even try to exact some sort of misguided rebellion. The collars you wear now allow me to inflict pain at any level I wish. I am going to demonstrate a lower level now so prepare yourselves."
Daphne places a finger on her forearm and the men start gasping in pain. "That was level 2, I can go up to level 15 but it would kill you. Don't test my patience or you will suffer the consequences. Now I am going to place my brand on your ass and you will be cared for by Amos." She points to one of her house slaves who has a knowledge of caring for these branding wounds so that infection does not set in.

She walks slowly to the fire and pushes the branding iron around in it a few times before removing it. This is one of Daphne's favorite task, branding her new slaves. She loves the smell of burning flesh and the sign of her dominance on her slaves. She walks back over to the men and starts at the end with the one closest to her, she sears his flesh with the branding iron, as he cries out in pain she smiles and moves on to the next and then the next. She is disappointed in slave number twos reaction to the branding, he does not cry out. After she is done she returns the branding iron to the fire and walks back over to him and says, "So you are going to be a tough guy are you? That is good, I will enjoy breaking that stubborn streak in you." This will be your character

She instructs Amos to gather their names for her and to release them and care for their wounds with the healing salve. Daphne looks back at them before telling Amos to house them in the blue slave quarters, and she leaves and returns to her home.

She walks slowly enjoying the evening air, it has cooled considerably since the heat of the afternoon. Smiling to herself she looks forward to the coming days of training with the new slaves, especially the stubborn one.

Autumn52

Forbidden Desires
I would like to do this story but I don't want to much lovey dovey right from the get go. Gradually he sees her, noticing her.

Needed someone to play the Male role as the Master's Son that Josie has a crush on. They will fall in love but over time. PM me any interest and we can discuss details. In this story it is Forbidden Love because the servant's are not allowed to mingle with the society types.

Name : Jocelyn Matthews
Nickname: Josie
Height and Weight: 5'5" and 120 Pounds
Measurements: 32B, 28 waist, 32 hips

Josie was born into a very poor family her mother died while giving childbirth to her younger brother. Josie had been helping her father raise her brother until her father remarried. Once her father remarried Josie was unwanted in her fathers home by her new step mother so she went off on her own to find employment at the age of 17. She was employed by a nice older Gentleman with a house to run. His wife had died and he was raising a son on his own. The older Gentleman gave her a small room as one of the servants, and she was to clean house for him. She makes a modest salary but enjoys the comfort of having her own room and food provided. Josie is content with her lot in life and is a happy girl most of the time.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is my first post

Josie awakens at 5am as usual. She gets up and after making her bed gets dressed for the days activities. She is going to busy today, the master is expecting guest and she has to clean all of the silver and polish the floors before they arrive.

Josie is in a good mood the masters son is going to be here today and she is always delighted to see him. She fixes her hair and straightens her dress before leaving her room.

She goes to the kitchen to have her breakfast before beginning her long day of work. After finishing her breakfast she heads out to the water pump to collect enough water to clean the floors. Josie puts the water on the stove to heat it while she gets the cleaning supplies she will need. Once the water is warm she takes a bucket of it to start the floors. She wants to get the floors done before to many people are up and tracking up her work. She gets down on hands and knees and starts scrubbing. She has done this a million times and she takes pride in her work, so she does a good job, and before long the floors are looking very good. She finishes just in time, the master comes down stairs and sees her cleaning up the bucket and collecting her supplies and he says to her, "you are up working early this morning Josie. The floors look wonderful, good job."

Josie beams with satisfaction and says, "Thank you sir."

The master ask her, "have you seen my son this morning, he is suppose to be here by now?"

Josie says, "No sir I have not seen him, but if I do I will tell him you are looking for him."

Josie curties and leaves the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Older Version of same story

Name : Jocelyn Matthews
Nickname: Josie
Height and Weight: 5'5" and 135 Pounds
Measurements: Well lets just say she is physically fit.

Josie was promised to be married to a man she loved dearly but he went away to war and never came home. She was heart broken and refused to fall in love again. She lived in her fathers house until his death. Once he died she had to get out and make a life for herself. Her step mother sold the family home and moved back to Edinburgh. Josie had no choice but to find a job. She had heard talk around town that Mr. Thompson was looking for a new house maid. Josie had never applied for a job before but she hoped that he would give her a chance. She knew that she would have to convince him that she was a hard worker. Josie had cared for her fathers house work since she had been 19, it made her feel useful. Her step mother only put up with her because she was such a hard worker and Josie knew it, so she was no stranger to hard work. The position at Mr. Thompson's house also came with room and board which was exactly what she was looking for.

Josie put on her blue dress and packed her bags, everything she owed fit into two carpet bags. She walked to the Thompson estate and took a deep breath before knocking.

'Knock....Knock.' She waited patiently for someone to answer the door and eventually an older man came and said, "May I help you Miss?"

She replied, "My name is Josie Matthews I have come to apply for the position of house maid. I read the notice in town and several people told me that the position was still available. Could I speak with whoever is hiring for that position please?"

The butler, Mr. Grover, looked curiously at her and then he said, "Come in. I will see if the master is about and able to speak with you. Wait here."

Josie waited in the foyer like she had been instructed to do. She was so nervous, she needed this job. She didn't know where she would go from here if she did not get it. Josie tried to remain positive, while she had never met Mr. Thompson she had heard that he was a nice man. She hoped the rumors were true.

Autumn52

Harem Nights
While this could be a highly sexally charged story I would prefer the man who buys her to be kind and buying her to save her from the ruthless men he knows would do unspeakable things to her. Again I do not do NON CON
Character Profile:
Name: Raven James
Nickname: Ry
Measurements: Bust 34C, Waist 28, Hips 34
Occupation/Job Title: She is a spoiled only child of a Duke. A Proper English Lady.
History: Raven's mother died when she was 12 and her father raised her as he would a boy. In his belief he thought it important to send her abroad before she was set to marry a Duke's son. It was considered proper for a boy to travel before settling down but not a female, her father did not care. He decided it would be a good education for his daughter to see the Americas before she was to be saddle with the responsibilities that would come with her life as a Duchess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My First Post to Begin the Story:

Raven was gifted by her father on her nineteenth birthday with a ticket on an ship to the Americas. The following day he put her on the ship with all that she would need for an entire year. Money, a servant, and clothing that was fit for a Lady of her worth. Her servant was a girl she had come to rely on and she was happy to be able to take her on this adventure with her. As her father told her goodbye he said, "Ry this is an opportunity that not many young women get to experience. I will see you on your return in one year. I want you to explore and learn and have a good time but never forget who you are and where you belong. Goodbye my darling."She waved goodbye to her father as the ship set sail for the Americas. When land was no longer in site she went with her hand maiden to her quarters to begin to prepare for the long journey. She knew it would take several days until they reached land again so she had brought many books and games that she could play with her friend and servant. Each nightfall Raven would watch the sunset and wonder what the new world was like. She was naive about many things and only had fantasies of handsome men that would try and sweep her off her feet. On one such evening as she watched the sunset she saw another ship approaching and heard the captain yell out to her to get below deck and remain hidden. She was unsure why he wanted her to remain hidden but she did as he instructed. She heard loud noised and the sounds of fighting and with each passing moment she became more and more fearful. She was worried about her maid, she was not in the room and Raven was afraid for her. Suddenly her door was broken down by the most repulsive man she had ever seen. He not only recked his clothes were strange. He grabbed her and brought her up to the deck of the ship holding her arm roughly. Raven tried to speak but fear had stolen her voice. When she reached the deck of the ship she saw dead bodies littering the deck she had only moments ago been carelessly strolling. She put her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. Terror now replaced the fear she had felt before. The man that was pulling her along after him brought her to a man who was only a little better dressed but smelt as bad. The first man said, "Aye Captain, I found this one below deck. She smells of flowers, and she dresses like some sort of queen." The captain looked her over and said, "Aye she does, she will fetch a fine price in the Sudan put her with the other slaves." The instant she heard the word slave she found her voice, "I am no slave sir. Who are you and what are you intentions?" The captain laughed and said, "I am the Captain of the pirate ship that just stole you and all your kin as my next slave trade. Now shut up you stupid wench and know your place before I be teachin it to ya."

Raven was afraid of how he would teach her what he thought her place was so she quickly quited down and began just observing. As the next couple of days drug on she slept little and was not allowed out of her captures sight. Her nerves were quite frayed when the ship dock in the most horrible place she had ever seen. It was so desolate. Not much greenery, not much of anything to be seen except for sand. She was moved off the ship with little more care than the cattle she saw the other ships herding around. Her and the few others that were still alive from the ship were taken to an auction. They were placed in a line and then some other people just walked by them looking them over like meat to buy. A few men touched her hair and told her to show her teeth to them. She did as they ask but was really beginning to lose her patience. Until she saw one man, he was handsome and seemed to take a little more care in his inspection of the females at least. He seemed upset by the bruises on Mrs. Johnsons arm. She did not say anything as he approached her spot in line. She tried to keep her eyes down and tried not to be noticed. She was trembling with fear, but her pride would not let her show it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once my character is bought at the auction by your character she will be striped of her clothing and left to await the Sheik (your character) looking like this next picture.

Autumn52

Wolf Research

Profile:
Name:Savannah Jones
Nickname:Savage
Body Type:See Pictures

History:
Savage was 27 when her father died and left her the wolf preserve to care for. She had never left the Montana mountains except when she went to school to learn the finer arts of how to get grants and complete her fathers research. She was away for 8 years but came home on the weekend. She loved the wolves and they were her friends as a child. Her mother had died when she was 7 and so her father had passed on his love of the Grey Wolf to her. The leader of the currant wolf pack had accepted her into his pack and allowed her to roam free with him and his pack. He protected her from other wolves and he was what she considered her best friend.

Savannah was a solitude person, she lived on the preserve with only one other person and she rarely saw him. He was what she referred to as her foreman. He did the manual labor around the place while she did her research. She would spend sometimes weeks in the wilds with her wolf pack, feeling no need for human interaction. Until one day she met a man (photographer would be ideal) and things changed in her life.

She was not use to human interaction she had spent the last few years since her fathers death with no company expect the wolves. She was happy. Content.

Your character I would like to be a nature photographer interested in her and the wolves. We can discuss details in PM.

Autumn52

I may be ready to try this one. I can play both women if need be. Just remember there wont be a lot of sexy smexy stuff at the beginning. Let write a story heavy on plot and light on sex. If interested contact me after reading my O/O. I was contacted by someone wanting to do the story but I'm sorry I have forgotten who. If you see this please feel free to contact me again. Thanks.

The Arrangement

Looking for one man and one woman

I am looking for a man and a woman to play this story with. It will be placed in the light human section. The story will be set in pioneer days. I will play the wife to the husband/man in the story. My idea is that for a pioneer woman who makes all her own bread cleans her house and clothes without machines and so forth that she is a busy woman. Her and her husband have three children, two boys and one girl. She also has to educate them. Her husband has a strong sex drive and after a hard days work he might want to go a few rounds in the sac with the misses but my character is tired after a long days work and she might like to go one round but then she needs some sleep.

My character is not a jealous woman she knows that her husband loves her and she wants him to be satisfied at home so she comes up with a plan to keep him happy at home and for her to get more sleep. My character, Lara Jensen, has a pen pal she has been writing to for almost a year. The woman she has been writing to has had her life turned upside down over the past five years. She was 19 when her husband went to war and died, now she is 25 living on a farm trying to make ends meet with no family. She is unable to have children and so even though she is beautiful a woman in pioneer days that can't have children is considered worthless. She has a high sex drive but no outlet. She doesn't want to become a prostitute but she wants to feel the touch of a man again to be part of a family again.

My character offers for her to come and live with her family and become part of the family to help keep her husband satisfied sexually but to also help her with chores and the education of the children. The woman/female likes the idea of becoming part of the family. Lara tells her the husband is not going to like the idea but after a while he will come around she is sure of it. Your character/ female, will come to the farm and the husband character doesn't like it but to keep his wife happy he agrees to her staying and helping and being female company for his wife not for him. Long story short he likes the idea eventually and they all live happily ever after. There will never be any lesbian stuff. The wife, Lara, and the female are best friends and they get even closer as if sisters. Nothing sexual between them.

I need someone to play the husband and a woman to play the pen pal/friend. There will never be any threesomes, they will never watch each other, anything like that. The wife and husband will have the martial bed and then he will share the penpal girls bed whenever the need arises. Everything has to be kept hidden from the town and so they tell everyone that the penpal is wife's widowed sister.

I have a picture of the two women. I will play the dark haired older woman and I need someone to play the blonde she will be the penpal/friend.

Autumn52

Shyana's Escape

I saw this picture in Xana's  thread and I knew I wanted to do a story about this Indian Woman. I think my idea is that she was captured by a rival tribe of Indian's and she steals a horse and escapes. I would like a male partner for this story. I was thinking your character could be chosen to retrieve her and of course they fall in love. We can flesh out the story but I would like her capture to be a little violent. Nothing sexually violent but maybe her village is completely destroyed and her family murdered. I don't do non con so I don't want her raped or anything like that. I was thinking that maybe the chief of this other tribe has a son who fancies her, I don't know but I am sure we could flesh out the story. I am leaving my profile here for you to see my characters personality.

Name: Shyana
Race: Cherokee Indian
Position in Tribe: Chiefs Daughter
Intelligence: She is smart and sassy. She has taught many of the children in the camp the white mans language and how to read and write their own native language. She believes being able to speak as the white man gives her tribe an advantage over other tribes. She knows the white man is in their land to stay and she figures that being able to barter with him is better than fighting him, especially since he has weapons that are superior to their own.
Personality: While she is typically outspoken she is respectful of her elders and knows her place within the tribe. Many of the warriors have tried to wed her but she is not interested in being a wife and mother just yet. She enjoys her freedom and she knows that once she marries that will be hampered by responsibility. She is young and knows that she intends to enjoy her youth the way most Cherokee women her age are not able to. Being the Chiefs daughter has advantages and being his only child has even more advantages. She is wild and care free and her father allows her more freedom than he should, she knows it and so does he. Her mother died in childbirth and her step mother loves her as much as any mother could. She does not interfere with her husbands wishes but she has been a source of encouragement to Shyana and she has taught her that being a woman in a Cherokee tribe has many advantages.
That is what I have in mind for my character. She is not a spoiled brat of any sort. She has been allowed freedoms that most do not experience simply because of who she is. As a child she fought with and won against some of the boys her own age. As a woman she has learned how to use her femininity to her advantage to get her way with the opposite sex. She can shoot and ride as well as a the men, her father made sure of that. She knows how to defend herself and can be a wild cat when provoked. She has a vengeful side but she for the most part is just a young woman learning and growing.

If this sounds like a story you might be interested in RPing please do the following:
1. Read my O/O *you can locate the link in my siggie*
2. Understand that I only post once a week most of the time.
3. I do not react well to being poked about post.
4. If you are still interested feel free to PM me and we can discuss the story.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.

Autumn52

No Longer Alone

Character Profile:Name: Ivory Dobbins
Background History: Ivory was the only girl of her parents, she was born last in the line of 6 children. Her older brothers were always protective and treated her as a child her entire life. When she was 28 she went away to a school for the gifted. Her mother and father had been murdered and her brothers were on the hunt for the killers. The school was suppose to be safe but it was taken over by an independent army and all the girls had been sold as slaves. Ivory was not a typical girl, she was gifted. Her brothers had taught her from an early age to fight and she could fight as well as any man. The man who staged the coo was an immortal who told her she would be an immortal also. He taught her the old ways and she became his protege. Ivory soon became the best at what she was trained for which made her a target. She was betrayed by her mentor and her brothers, so she thought, and was injured very severely. It took decades for her to recover and in that time she trained and remained alone. She neither spoke to or was around any human civilization for nearly100 years. Her immortality had been imparted grudgingly by her mentor only days before he betrayed her. She had spent the last few years learning new skills. She lived in isolation out of need and fear, she trusted no one. However, since the electronic age had begun she had kept up with as much new technology as possible. She knew the fight was coming, her mentor would never leave her alive once he knew she was not dead. She had carefully faked her death years early to escape what was sure to be a century of torture. She knew she would have to kill him and she was preparing for battle. She has been careful to keep hidden. While she has supported herself over the years by being a paid killer, she never meets her clients. All of the information is handled online or through messenger. Once the client has posted her fee to her Swiss account she does the job she was hired for. She is leary of strangers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is where I would like to begin the story. She is alone in her cabin in Iceland. My partners character should be someone who for whatever reason, plane crash, or whatever he is stranded near her cabin and she finds him unconscious. Where the story goes from there will be up to the two of us.

Autumn52

Egypt's Lost Pharaoh

Izabella Rossi

Izabella has just inherited an antique store from her best friend, who recently died and left everything to Izzy. She has worked in the antiques business since she graduated college 5 years ago. Her best friend had inherited the business from her family and since Carol had no family she passed the family business down to the woman she considered her sister. Carol died at the age of 34 from a battle with breast cancer. For the past year Izzy has been running the shop to help her out and now it is hers.

Izzy is from a well-connected family but she has always been the outcast, the black sheep. Her brother is a doctor, her sister a lawyer and Izzy, well her chosen profession and degree are in ancient history, and she received her BA in Ancient History from Princeton University. Her father only financed this chosen profession because he thought it would lead her into becoming a museum curator. Since her graduation her family has become distant with her and she doesn't mind since she is so wrapped up in her work.

Since finishing college she has worked for Carol accumulating ancient piece around the world. Her expertise is in the Egyptian era. Izzy has always had a sick sense about things and Pharaoh Khufu's lost tomb has haunted her since the day she began her thesis on its existence.

Recently Izzy has found several magnificent Egyptian art pieces that she has been deciphering and getting ready to sell to the museum which has bought most of her findings. She has a good reputation as an archaeologist with impeccable credentials.

Her search for the lost tomb of Pharaoh Khufu; has become her obsession. It is her holy grail and she spends all her spare time in search of clues that might lead her to it. Some of the new pieces she has represent the clues that will lead her to her prize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story I want to do will be my character doing a female Indiana Jones and your character being the partner she hires to take with her on the largest dig of her career. There will be supernatural happenings and lots of action adventure. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please PM me and we can discuss details.

I am not a historian, the story doesn't need to be historically correct. I just strive for believable.

Autumn52

Hunters and Huntresses

I have an idea for a Predator/Human Female Warrior story.

I think for the predator which would be your character it makes more sense if he and his clan have decided it is much more sporting to forgo using any type of technology against the inferior human prey. So once they land and hide their ship the only thing that they take with them is their helmet, to help breath. They have difficulty breathing the inferior oxygen of Earths atmosphere. The helmet is rigged so that their vision is not inferred only regular vision, like humans see. They consider this as a handicap thus making the hunt even more fair for the prey.

You can manipulate your character, the predator, any way you want to within those boundaries. My character will be an Amazon Warrior Princess. Her tribe are quiet advanced for their time. They have engineered cross bows and their swords are inferior to none. She is considered to be the best of their tribe in hunting and staying unseen by their enemies and their prey. Her tribe has recently won a conflict with a larger tribe giving them the majority of the territory that they live in. Other tribes fear her tribe because legend has it that she is gifted by the gods with powers of sight and that she has super human power. These are just legends but she and her tribe play on them to instill fear in their enemies.

My character:

Name: Nila
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 165
Eye color: golden/blue
Favorite Weapon: chakram or any Blade

She leads her tribe with mercy but she can be ruthless to her enemies and anyone who threatens her rule or her tribe.

I want a lot of story and eventually I want the respect between the predator and my character to eventually lead to love and like sort of a Romeo and Juliet type thing. But a want a lot of story before any of that happens. They need to develop mutual respect for each other and finding out what he is and how humans are viewed by his race all of that has to be developed. So if you are interested in seeing if we can write this thing then shoot me a PM.

Autumn52

"The 100"
100 youths are sent to earth after an apocalypes. They have been living on a space station their entire lives and have only ever heard stories of Earth. But now the stations air supply systems are damaged and they send the 100 to earth to see if it is livable and to find out what conditions are like down there.

Once on the ground the 100 are faced with a lot of troubles. Grounders, beast that developed because of radiation, and hostile factions who want to kill the 100 because they see them as a threat.

This is the premise of the story. We can flush out the details as we go. My character is the leader, not by choice, of the group of youths. Your character is a grounder sent on recon missions to find out about this new group of people who have invaded your territory. We will meet in the forest while I am doing some sort of recon myself and then we can go from there.

If you are intersted in writing this story with me shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.

My Character:
Jess Hamond
[/size]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Autumn52

I have had a couple of stories dropped recently so this thread has been updated slightly.