Keeping it in the Family (Seeking Roles)

Started by MagicalPen, March 29, 2010, 08:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Once again, I am looking for two people to join myself and one other in a family-fun, incestuous game.

Right now, I am looking for some one to fill in the role of the Mother and some one else to fill in the role of the older Sister (role filled).[/b] PM me if interested and I can provide more information about both roles.

The plot behind the game is an exploration of Incest,  (including brother/sister, son/mother, father/daughter, sister/sister, mother/daughter, and group variations), keeping such relationships a secret (until they blossom in the open) and keeping it a family secret even as outsiders begin to take notice. An indepth look at their relationships.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Wolfy

Lol..I was going to request to be a Fraternal Twin.....

But I can try playing the older sister, Eeyore. *gives Flesh Carrot* If you'll let me. ^-^

MagicalPen

Thanks for the offer Wolfy, but I don't RP with other guys playing girls. (Its in my On/Offs). No offense or anything, just doesnt cut it for me.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Wolfy

Oh well...

As I said, I'm always up for the male half of a Fraternal Twin Pair, if you ever wanted to include one. Seeya Eeyore.

MagicalPen

UPDATE

Older Sister role has been filled.

Still seeking a Mother.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry