Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Shade

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Batman4560

Stella

Numerion

Edit: durp, math is hard
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Oreo

wildrod

Numerion

can we just act like it didn't happen?

edit: OH GOD ....

Oreo

Falstaff

*grins at Oreo*

Like the number bump he may have mistakenly just added...

Numerion

Stella

Falstaff

Oreo

Snickerz

Numerion

Oreo

Falstaff

Hello to the midnight snack...*bites his lip and winks at Oreo*

And to you Snickerz...Nice to meet you.

*Hands each lady (Stella; Oreo and Snickerz) a lovely rose and kisses their hand*

LordHarketh193

Oreo

-788 Falstaff can flirt with me anytime. *hugs tight enough that maybe he can't post*

Falstaff

*hugging Oreo and looking at Lord Harketh, he smiles*

All depends on how you look at the score...*winks*

Hello Oreo...got any milk?  *kisses her cheek, lost in her beauty*

Oreo