Toad: Smut optional

Started by Ray the Wicked, January 01, 2008, 06:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray the Wicked

Updating my Toad inquiry.  I'm looking for someone not necessarily interested in just smut.  I'm much more into a plot and characters than just a setup for sex.  If anyone wants to play Toad, or play against Toad I have a myriad of ideas.  Here's just a couple of weird ones thrown out there.

a. Rogue find out she can touch Toad because of an enzyme his skin produces that counteracts her powers, but can she possible act on that when he's the enemy and the Toad?  (Me as Toad.  There would definitely be sex discussed, but whether or not they'd ever get to that point would play out as the story progressed)

b. Tabitha Smith joins the Brotherhood and is given as a subordinate to Toad.  She's blonde and perky and fun and everything he's not, but she's got her own deep dark secrets.  (Me as Boom Boom -amalgam of comic/cartoon/etc)

c.  After being electrocuted at Liberty Island by Storm, Toad is sent to prison and ordered to attend psychiatric evaluation and care (Me as Toad)

d.  Any Brotherhood scenarios, just hanging around the Island and living everyday terrorist lives.  Sabretooth, or Mystique (Me as Toad.  I'm very interested in humanizing the villains)

These are just off the top of my head.  I have more, if you have some character you think would play well against Toad, pm or respond and let me know.  Check out my on's and off's as well if you'd like.   Looking for people wanting to play strong well defined characters that can grow and change and react within the story.  :-)  I like smut being an option and adult situations in context but just setting up for the impending situation doesn't do much for me.
Shut up Aslan!  Darth Maul already killed you!

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12060.0

Adult Fan Fic Archive: http://xmen.adultfanfiction.net/authors.php?no=1296815188