News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Futa U!

Started by Xilos, November 28, 2008, 01:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xilos

Futa U: Aka Cobalt Island University

Welcome to Futa U!  Advertised as Cobalt Island University, it is well known for it's select clientele, steep entry requirements, lush beaches, exotic tropical scenery and climate, and highly private nature.  Every year thousands apply but only a select few ever gain acceptance.  It's elite instructors, top notch technology, and advanced coursework basically guarantees it's graduates a prime spot in their field of choice.  The catch, it's girls only!  Sorry guys!  Or so one would think...

Several don't think it unusual that a physical is required to admission into the University, but they don't know the truth.  Every year dozens of the thousands meet the academic requirements, but are still turned away.  The reason?  They don't meet the particular physical requirement of the University.  Despite this peculiarity, it has passed off as an aristocratic all-female's University, the public doesn't know of it's true nature.  It caters to Futa's only!  Hence the nickname it's students have, Futa U!

Futa's in the world are known as sterile outcasts that are usually completely rejected from all other Universities because of the stigma associated with them.  Cobalt Island University looks to remedy this by sending highly-intelligent, well equipped, elite trained Futa's out into the world.  One day the time will come when they can reveal themselves to society, and prove that Futa's are just like everyone else!  Well, with some extra's.  Despite all of the paperwork, despite all of the examinations, we're all just Human.  Sometimes things slip through the cracks.  Sometimes paperwork gets jumbled.  Sometimes "I's" look like "L's" or any number of things.  Somehow, this has occurred, and a totally oblivious but 100% genuine female has been accepted into Futa U.

Due to the high-security and private nature of the Island, it is inhabited only by students, instructors, and administration.  The campus is massive however, and has everything one would need.  Beaches, movies, sports, even a massive mall.  Built on with an emphasis on freedom, students here are not required to hide who they truly are.  For this reason, some wear...very little to hide their accessories.  This poor female is certainly in for a shock!  With one female in the entire student body, she'll easily be Futa U's most popular student.  Everyone will be dying to 'meat' her!

I'm looking for a high-school grad with big dreams whom will has been unintentionally accepted into Cobalt Island University.  I'd like this game to have a heavy anime influence, so feel free to go wild on hair-color, appearance, and unusual but cute speech patterns.  As per the anime influence, expect to see insanely well-endowed Futa's with seemingly never ending amounts of semen that tastes unusually delicious and has a high nutritional value.  Situations can vary depending on what the player wants.  Clearly there's room for gangbangs, double-penetration, oral, vaginal, anal, Non-Con, and a whole host of other stuff.  Go ahead and shoot me a message if interested, we can talk about it!

blackstardust

Xilos

I'm just curious.  I've had a really large response about Futa U, including folks whom actually wanted to play a Futa.  If I started this as a small game, would folks want to participate?  We'd need to keep the "real" females a very small population though for the flavor of the game.

Aragem

I'm interested as well.

ShadeOfGray

adding my interest into the ring.  Futas are fun.
Between young and old, Between was and be
Between dark and light, Between you and me
This pleasant shade of gray.. (O/O)
(Idea Thread)

ZK

Oh what the hell, I'll get into the futa fun too.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Ezraylia

Would be interested if i could stick to being a female rather than a futa. Never played anything but female =)
My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Aragem

I rather play a normal girl.  Sorry, I cannot imagine having a penis and breasts at the same time. 

Sabby

Awww... looks like there's a lot of interest already...

Can there be nekos?

Xilos

I'd like to keep the Female to Futa ratio at probably 3 futa to 1 female, or 3 futa to 2 female.  Of course the true ratio at the school would be more like 50-1 futa/female, but for writing purposes I could see 3-1 or 3-2.  As for Neko's...hmm...I dunno.  Of course the game would be heavily anime-themed, and anime's have taught us that in any society there can exist a Neko for no explainable reason.  I suppose if others don't mind I wouldn't.  We're talking human with cat ears and a tail right?  Not like, full furry anthro or anything right?

Brandon

Sounds like fun, I could play another futa, even a futa neko if really desired
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

Oooh! I wanna be a cute neko girl ^__^

Xilos

A full-fledged small game players wanted post has been made here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24908.0

Also, feel free to fill out a character sheet here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24905.0

As a note, the previously made single person game will still continue.  This is just a separate multi-person instance of the game.

Xilos

After further consideration I got rid of the Neko's for the moment.  That's not going to stop a girl from wearing some cat ears, but no true blue neko's.

I can't believe I missed this! I'll play a Futa.

ZK

I'll post after the technician comes out today to fix my net. x.x AGAIN.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

Did the posties. Every futa game needs an athletic punk wit' all the big stuffies. :D

MadPanda

Ooo!  Room for one more?   ;D

Duuuuh--found the Players Wanted Ad.  Will contemplate.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook