learning controle a carrie rp

Started by iambrowncoat, April 09, 2013, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrowncoat

he had been looking for her the past two years and now peter jinks was almost sure he had found her  carrie white  he had heard about her powers and was now waiting outside her house in blue jeans a black hoodie and a old red leather jackit shivering as it was early in the morning and cold in the dead of winter he humed a song to take his mind off how cold he was whine he heard the front door opean

Yuna Miya

Carrie stepped out the door dressed in jeans a t shirt and a zip up hoodie. Tugging on her jacket she looked up to see Peter standing on her front stoop.    *Good morning Peter.* she said with a slight shiver.

iambrowncoat

hearing to door opean  peter looked  over to see carrie standing in front of him  as he said*you know who i am i.. i mean good morning  you are her arnt you you are carr.. *he felt her  hand slid over his mouth to stop him from saying her name

Yuna Miya

putting her hand over his mouth before he could say her name.*I know everything.* She said simply. *Come with me well talk on our way.* Carrie begins down her walkway looking back at the young boy. *why must they all be so out of the loop when they come to me.* She thought to herself.   

iambrowncoat

he walked with her pulling his jacket closer around him  looking at her  as he said Ive spent years looking for you flowed your movements from  the hole prom night thing that's why i thought you could help me as he looked at a store across the street from them making a soda come to him with his mind hoping she didn't see him as he walked with her

Yuna Miya

* You shouldn't do that here. What if someone were to see you making a can float to you?* She said coolie as her hips flowed with each step. *It is important that we hid our skills from others. They may get the wrong idea and lock us away.* She continued on as she walked down the road to the small coffee shop. *As for me helping you I suppose I could. You must fist Promise me that you will follow my every command without question. Can you do that?*

iambrowncoat

he walked into the coffie shop with her saying yes as he agriad to do as she said siting with her as he looked around trying to keep his powers in check as he orderd a cop of coffe

Yuna Miya

Carrie ordered herself a cup of tea with milk and sugar. Then walked to a back table in the corner of the coffee shop. Smiling back at the boy admiring his small stature. *Hes kinda hansom.* She thought to herself.

(Just a note for you to work on. Watch the way you word your sentences you must reread them and make sure they make sense. Also make sure you are using your periods. :) )

iambrowncoat

he looked at her hoping she couldn't tell how long it had been since he was able to a get a full nights sleep as he sipped his coffee. he looked around before looking at her saying * can i ask you something ... the night you .. you know lost it  how did you regain controle from that * . he didn't mean to bring up bad memory's for her but he knew if he didn't ask he would never know .

Yuna Miya

She sipped her tea as he asked his question. *Well to tell you the truth I don't really know. It happened so fast I guess it was just the power of my own will that stopped me.* She took a quick look around her to ensure no one was looking there way. She leaned in very close to him * There's more.* She hissed *But this is not the plaice.* She leaned back and continued to sip he tea. *I'll Take you to the woods when were done. Then I'll tell you everything.* She said in a low voice so only he could hear.

iambrowncoat

he sipped his coffee looking at her saying * fair enough *. he sat with her sipping his coffee as he pulled out a quarter from his pocket seating it on its side on the table as he focused of it making it spin withing touching it .using his empty hand to shield the quarter from  being seen .

Yuna Miya

She sipped her coffee watching him as he concentrated on the quarter. *How am I going to get into his mind?* She thought to herself.  She concentrated her own mind to wander into his. To help him to control his powers she first had to determine the parameters of them. She felt force as she entered into his mind but that was normal. *Humm.* She thought to herself. It seemed too easy as she walked further into the depths of him mind looking for it's control center. After a fue turns she found it in the usual spot that all control centers were. The lights light up as his mind concentrated hard. *Nothing abnormal yet.* She thought as she walked closer to the lights. Suddenly she realized where his powers lay as she stared deep into the light. Glowing deep in the center of all that light lay the Key, A bright Clear Stone. Now as suddenly as she had walked in she was pushed out again. She gasped as if she had sipped a coffee that was way to hot.

iambrowncoat

he looked up at her braking concentration from the coin saying *whats wrong*. he looked at her thinking she had just sipped her coffee to fast as he put the quarter back in his pocket before leaning in closer to her saying* were you in my mind*

Yuna Miya

blinking she refocased on the boy. smileing softly she replyed *yes.* She took another sip of her coffie and gazed out the window for a second.

iambrowncoat

he smiled at her surprised that she was in his mind as he looked at her saying* see anything you like* as he looked at he putting the coin back in his pocket before getting up to go pay for there coffee wanting to get out of there .as he looked over his shoulder at her trying to get inside her mind concentrating hard entering her mind for half a second before he was forced out .

Yuna Miya

She smiled at his attempt as she got up behind him to pay for her own coffie. *nice try.* she said simple

iambrowncoat

he smiled back at her saying* cant blame me for trying can you * as he walked with her asking her questions like how she found out about her powers and how she knew he would be coming and the big question why she had been hiding for so long

Yuna Miya

She brushed off a lot of his questions scene she didn't feel like answering them. The majority of them though she answered wholeheartedly. She moved with easy as she winded through the streets leading to the lush woods.

iambrowncoat

he flowed her looking around as he  walked getting answers to some questions and to others getting nothing as they stepped into the woods  he felt safe for the first time like he did not have to worry about something happening that he could not control