The Masters Kitten (SaleenxMasterofKittens)

Started by Saleen Shadows, September 13, 2012, 03:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterOfKittens

-I brush all of your hair then I brush the fur on your back-

MasterOfKittens

-I brush through all of your fur then tie a big red bow around your neck and smile- You look very cute Saleen.

Saleen Shadows

-looks at the red bow on her neck as all of her fur is brushed-

MasterOfKittens

-I serve you a bowl with some steak cubes, gravy, and mashed potatoes- (hey Saleen, this is how I communicate outside the world of the role play. There's something I would really appreciate your help with if your willing to help)

Saleen Shadows

-forgets about the bow and eagerly eats her dinner- (sure no problem what's on your mind?)

MasterOfKittens

(well i have a website id like you to go to so we can talk...)

Avis habilis

No, you can't. Sharing contact information with unapproved members is strictly prohibited.

Saleen Shadows

I'm afraid he's right. You can't share any of that with me. It could result in us getting kicked out.

MasterOfKittens

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

-I eat my dinner as well and watch you closely-

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

You should slow down my kitten, I would hate for you to become sick... -you hear a tone of great concern in my voice, something you can barely even recognize as you have never heard it directed at you before-

Saleen Shadows

-looks up at him- I'm sorry. It's just that I've never really had anyone take care of me before, and it's been awhile since I've eaten. -she smiled before she started to eat a little slower-

MasterOfKittens

Well get used to being cared for, because I will always be here to care for you. -wipes a bit of gravy from your lips with my finger-

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

-I kiss your forehead and go back to eating-

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

-I finish eating and take our dishes to the sink and begin to do the dishes-

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

-I finish washing the dishes and I look at you- Are you ready to go to sleep my little kitten?

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

-I take you to my room and I change into my pajamas and crawl into bed-