The End of the World (M for F or Futa)

Started by TheSithChicken, February 28, 2016, 03:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSithChicken

I had an idea. One with a structure and a narrative time limit. The basic idea is simple. The world is coming to an end and the when is known. Maybe a meteor is headed to earth. Maybe it's something else. But whatever it is we can't stop it. Nor are we any of the ones trying to stop it.

We are quite simply the people who have just been told when and how we are going to die. This story is about what we do after that. How we choose to spend those final days. How we cope with that knowledge. Sex? Drugs? Violence? Do we robs banks for the thrill? Indulge every twisted fantasy we've ever had? Do our best to fry our brains with every recreational chemical we can get our hands on? Along with just the base emotional reactions to the end of the world and the rest of the worlds reaction to it.

This story can cover damn near any kink, any pairing, or desire. I want to experience something intense and emotional and wild. This can be a chance to go crazy - in the good way or the bad way. Whatever we want to explore we can explore.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in or even just have a question about feel free to PM me.