News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Laundry?! That's what drove you over the edge, bloody laundry?! Gah! Fine, leave! Good riddance!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I swear that's the last time you poke me with that sword!! That's it! I'm gone!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Zaphod

You have multiple personality disorder! Look at you- there's at least three of them! Come back when you have decided ho you want me to be with.

MiaFire

I've tried being sweet. I've tried charming. And I've tried charming. That's it! I'm tired of trying.
-

Linwood Badr

Maybe if you stuck to one we would have worked out. I can handle so many charms before I get confused about how much you really like me. It's my water isn't it, you want it all for yourself, well I'm leaving before you can get it.

Belle33

If you don't call the plumber about that leak - I'm moving out! 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I love you but you are too demanding. I don't think this will work out.

Undeniable Sin

I have been reevaluating my life, and to reach a new standard of living, I've decided I need to stay away from half naked men. No matter how gorgeous. I hope you have a good life. It shouldn't be too hard to find someone else to fill the void I'm sure I'll leave.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Vulnerable

W-what?! Who is that man? Why are you touching my priceless book collection?!!?! That's it!

I'm out of here.
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Splackwell

Who is Doug and why are there 3 pictures of Doug's junk in your cell phone including one with your mouth attached. Damn it! Get out!
If it looks good enough to eat, I'll make it wet enough to drink.

Belle33

You're going through my phone?  Seriously?  I told you if you did that again I'd leave.  It's over!

MiaFire

Your phone?! Who the hell do you think is paying for that? Me! 'Your' phone leaves with me. We're done!
-

Kazuume

Your phone?! I don't think so! I'm so tired of your greedy behavior! Leave now!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

Yes, my phone! I seem to remember cashing MY paycheck and going to pay the bill, so yes. Stop your lies and you get out!
-

Sybl

Take your phone, your paycheck and hit the road. We're done.

Belle33

Enough with the attitude.  I'm over it and you!  Beat it!

MiaFire

I heard that! How are you going to throw out my friend? Get out!
-

KikuLei

Mordred

Your lips are simply too red. Yeah, I know.. an oxy-moronic statement from a creature who lives and breathes for the red stuff. It took me nearly a thousand years to get to where I can see red and not pounce in with fangs gleaming. Yet those lips are brushing away any tiny bit of control I ever learned. I gotta go. It's doin' my head in. Goodbye, Luscious Lips!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Roses are red Jello is blue, get out of my face, I am through with you.   ;D

Mordred

Some Jello is green, haven't you seen? Here, take a leer.. but I'm.. outta here. :P
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

I cant stay with someone that calls that good rhyming. I'm out
-

Mordred

So critical! And from one who keeps setting fire to everything.. did you really think it was a great idea to set my box on fire? As I slept in it? I may be invincible.. but even that dude from Krypton has his limits. Although having a tan that day.. that was cool. BUT.. no.. quit laughing. I'm gone! No longer an object of your pyromaniac ways. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Insanity has rocked your world, are you taking lessons? I am done. Good bye..:P

Mordred

You used to giggle at my mad ways. What happened? Oh, and please don't blame all the bite marks. You assured me you didn't mind. Was it the whole 'sleeping in a box' thing? The lock that wouldn't release until that sun you love so much was finally beyond the horizon? Yeah.. the reality of loving the dead isn't quite what those ridiculous films portray, is it? Anyway, gorgeous, this dead dude will make like a shadow and vanish into the night. I'll send for my things. And yes, you can keep Morticia. For now.
*See Pillory*