News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

*Aiden notes on list next group of people to die Teno and Lady Sky*

He continues to march and protest the march against Saku
"Kill Saku! Kill Saku!"
At one point he notices and squirrel and goes off to chase it in a fit of giggling hysteria.

LadySky

Me? What did I do? He is still mad cause I would not let him..um...well...that is...nevermind!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

"I still think it was Aiden for some reason....
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

After all everyone who voted against him is now dead...so that seems suspicious in my opinion...and once you realize that I am innocent if you all lynch me, my dying wish is for you to take out Aiden and come to my grave and let me know whether I was right and Aiden is a werewolf.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Aiden

Aiden runs of to dig a grave for Saku and one for him by her side.
"Gonna dig a hole and chuck Saku in it!"
He continues to hum a tune, even after digging his own grave, making sure to pick a nice spot for himself, creating a small burial cache for him in the aftermath.

Josietta

*gasps and fills up Aiden's   hole    grave* no way mister! not allowed to go dying!

*edited and is blushing* darn it William!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

LadySky

*cannnot help but giggle and picture Josi filling Aiden's um well you know*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I'm back!

Aiden

Then tell people to stop trying to kill me!
*looks around all paranoid like and flees*

Josietta

People stop trying to kill Aiden! I have an axe and I'm not afraid to use it!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Teno

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Josietta

No one.. we're waiting on Xillen. Everyone has voted.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

pianoman7117

Quote from: Xillen on June 24, 2009, 04:40:31 AM
I'm seriously wondering if people are still enjoying themselves in this game.

I saw a lot of bickering against Rockin, when all he did was trying to save his own life.

I see a lot of harsh words and arguments going on forth and back in PM over what seriously is just a game!

I have people that want to leave left and right, as well as people leaking out information to the opposing team before they go suicidal.

And there's the people that tell me not to invite them to the next game, while I see them happily joining up a similar game on this board.

So if you still enjoy the game, state so in the very first next message you post in this thread. If there are not enough people stating this, this game is over!

I just want to say I think its the size tbh, idk, the first time we played it most definitely seemed alot mroe fun than this time around...

Teno

*points at the dead man* OMG, DEAD MAN TALKING!!

Josietta

He's allowed to address Xillen's request. He did ask for everyone to reply regardless of "life status".

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Teno

I know, but still.. DEAD MAN TALKING!!

*runs over there somewhere*

Rhapsody

Quote from: Josietta on June 25, 2009, 04:42:36 PM
He's allowed to address Xillen's request. He did ask for everyone to reply regardless of "life status".

I responded in the Tavern thread, but I'll link it here on the offchance it gets lost by the time Xillen checks the threads again. Here is where it is.

For the most part, that opinion hasn't changed.  But!  I'd like to add (since it's been a few days and I've thought a bit more about it) that, in a lot of ways, this game is like Survivor.  If you want to stay alive, if you want to win, you have to either keep your head down, or form alliances, all the while trying to suss out the suspicious characters.  You're not supposed to try to kill them off just because you can. :)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Will

Did someone do that, Rhapsody?  Kill someone just because they could?

- Jack Kerouac

Rhapsody

No, I'm not talking about myself.  But it's seemed like it a couple of times in this game.  Some of the responses have seemed... personal, you know?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Will

Yeah, I agree.

I believe everyone has people that they just won't get along with.  They don't click, at all.  And maybe all the waiting around we've had to do in this game left more time for friction, you know?  Maybe if the game had kept a little momentum, this kind of thing would have been stopped before it got too intense. *shrugs*

- Jack Kerouac

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Saku - 5 votes: Elunari, Aiden, Ket, Josietta, Krysia
  • Aiden - 3 votes: Ladysky, Teno, Saku
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Scott - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Mannik - 1 vote: Will
  • Will - 1 vote: Scott
  • Krysia - 1 vote: Desan
  • Elunari
  • Teno
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

While Saku had the most votes, it was clear by the spread of votes that the townsfolk weren't too sure about their choice, so they decided to perform another test instead of outright killing her. Saku was stripped, and her skin was smeared in oil and fresh meat. She was given a small head start, before the villagers would let the dogs loose, who would certainly pick up their scent. If Saku really was a werewolf, she would be related to them, and probably be able to subdue them to save her own life.

And thus it happened. Saku was set free, and fled towards the nearby woodlands. The dogs quickly chased after her, but Saku had enough of a headstart to leave sight of the town. After a couple of minutes, the dogs returned, apparently well-fed. With horror, you realize she was unable to subdue the dogs, and must therefor have been an ordinary peasant!

Remaining Players:
  • Aiden
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Mannik
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Teno
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 7 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Xillen

Sorry about the lack of subcounts. I decided not to look at the game until about everyone would have voted, so I could re-emerge myself into the game with fresh spirit.

This game only has 2 more people than the last game, but yes, I have the feeling of it dragging on much like the last game. If we get around this number of players in a next game, I'll split the game up in two. If that happens, there will be one game with and one game without confusing roles, such as the Alpha, Halfbreed and Cupid.

Teno

I've just come upon a revelation. Looking back on each final lynch vote, there are only two people who never voted for a werewolf once. Those are Aiden and Krysia. Krysia's votes all seem to be bandwagon votes, but Aiden's votes have all been peasants, even when nowhere near the top. I just thought I should get that out before night falls and I end up being the next werewolf dinner and thus unable to tell anyone.

*looks around paranoid and searches for anything silver*