Harry Potter Universe anybody?

Started by Snappeh, February 10, 2021, 01:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snappeh

Hey, so.. decided to throw up a first post. Busy life yknow. But I'm itching for something new, something I have never done before.

Itching for a Roleplay based in the Harry Potter Universe. But I want to do it after Harry and the gang leave Hogwarts. Can make our own drama up.  We can either start off from a certain year or do a long term 1st to 6th year type of scenario.  All of which can be discussed.

Now, just a few things to take into account.

This'll be non Canon in terms of our own Characters. We can still have Characters from the books and films, like Teachers who survived the War.

This is planned as a on going roleplay.  We can either have a full on plot to follow or we can create it as we go.

Safe for work. So.. eh.. y'get what I mean. If you personally want it to change to NSFW, we will have to discuss. As this is based on School, it wouldn't be instant.

I wouldnt class myself as a large poster. I've seen posts that have paragraphs upon paragraphs. While I'd try to mirror your effort I'd struggle. But hey, I'm always up for it. My only request is for you to be able to write atleast a paragraph.

In terms of where I'll play,  I dont care. In terms of Off-site, then Discord. Most accessible there. But the Character limit can get in the way. Here we can take our time to put in larger posts rather with discord. Discord would be more for short time plots. But im really itching for a long term. But I'll post anywhere. Be that here on the forums, messages. But nothing like personal media like Facebook.

This can be Romance, friendship(please note that with Romance comes a bit more planning, such as it would be looking for female only etc.), hell we can bring in a little bit of horror! Wizarding World isn't all sunshine and rainbows!

Best way to show interest is to message me privately. I'm still getting the hang of this site so bare with me. But from there we can discuss Characters, and what to do.