50's Housewife and Younger Boy Become Friends M4F

Started by DukeJohn, April 23, 2020, 08:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeJohn

PM if interested.

I've tried to get interest in this is a sexual story so I will see if there is interest for it as a non-sexual one.

For this one I'll play a young man who is either in college or high school. YC will be a housewife in her late 30's/early 40's. She'll be very lonely in her marriage with her husband never paying attention to her. She generally feels unloved, neglected, and unappreciated by her husband, who is rather dim and neglects her needs.

My idea for MC is for him to be thin, introverted, and read all the time. They could maybe meet at a party where they are both bored and have ducked out into another room. They could become friends and she will like how he is so much more sensitive and intelligent than her husband and decide she wants to "make him a man". In the non-adult variant that would take the form of her helping him be more confident and showing him how to talk to girls, with him perhaps practicing on her. There could maybe be a scene of her teaching him to kiss, but since this is a non-adult request that is as far as it would go. Teaching him to dance might be good too. He will develop feelings for her and practically worship her which will give her a big boost with her husband being so non-affectionate. She could maybe get a little rush out of teasing him too, like taking a dip in the pool when she knows he will be around so he can watch her. That could also create problems for her setting him up with another girl, he will have to get over her first.

I also thought it would be nice if there was a maternal element, maybe his mother is cruel and not very nurturing. So she'll be touchy and give him small bits of affection like hugs, little kisses, and calling him pet names like sweetheart or baby once they are familiar and he'll love it since he's never gotten that from his mother, but it also might make him a little confused. This would be maternal in tone in the non-adult variant rather than sexual. Things like fixing him food, getting him patched up if he hurts himself, or holding him when he cries about something (perhaps telling her about his mother or how lonely he is) could fit in here too.

Jester Dreamer Thief

Hola Senor Duke,

Just curious, how did this story pan out?
'Come to think of it, you may want to have a damn good alibi, if this goes sideways.'