The Harem of L'annawnshee - Come get your DOM on!

Started by SpiralSpider, March 24, 2015, 05:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

*Currently in need of new dominant characters - L'anna isn't the only one who gets to play with her toys. Other character concepts always welcome; we need some drama up in here.

Our lady, L'anna, is a tall and dark natural beauty. She is a member of the unseelie court, a Sidhe woman wild and terrible in her passion and power. She has gathered men from all areas for her personal collection and her harem boasts of many of supernatural origin or otherwise with superhuman abilities.

Historically speaking, a harem was almost definitely a group of females kept by a male of power for the purposes as serving as concubines. The harem that L'anna keeps is one part a showcase and another part toy chest. The men are her slaves, playthings and trophies... though that does not mean that all work willingly. L'anna wants to own these rare delights, though she occasionally might decide to share her toys with others who have earned that privilege. One example of this (and a nod to the concubine origin of those in the harem) is with L'anna's friend Lilian who is currently being groomed to stand in as her chosen surrogate. That way L'anna can build a royal lineage without having to personally deal with the bother of pregnancy and labor herself.
Inspirational Images

The game is set in an "Alternate Universe" earth in an area that is a cross between the influences of Eastern and Western cultures. The world is otherwise very similar to our own world. (For instance, a question was asked of me as to whether it would be safe to refer to large, well-known places in our world - such as Africa - and, yes, that's fine) I am not concerned too much about historical or geographical accuracy. The kingdom will be fictional and most other references will be vague. *The general time period - to give you a visual - is around the 16th through 18th centuries.

Concerning the creation of characters:

• There are currently no restrictions as to the sex or gender of characters submitted - including guards. Though there are a few things to consider - Firstly, the player in control of L'anna does not appear to enjoy FxF interactions, however that doesn't mean they won't be able to happen with other characters. Second, female guards will likely have to have their fertility kept in check and have to earn special permissions to sexually interact with the harem boys - or face consequences in game.
  • Guards will be equally in charge of keeping the toys in line as they are in keeping unauthorized people out of the forbidden area. They are not supposed to touch the Mistress's property.... but anything could happen, as stated above.
  • Our owner may have a few friends - they might be visiting dignitaries, childhood pals or those who have earned favor with the ruler.  These people would be the first to have access to her harem, should she allow it.
  • The role of non-sexual Servants is also open. These are those who perform more mundane acts, such as preparing food, cleaning or acting as a butler for L'anna. This does not mean that they are restricted when it comes to sexual behavior in the game.
  • Other character concepts are possible. For instance, one of the harem men might have a lover outside the palace who he then holds secret moonlight rendezvous with as they plot his escape. Perhaps there is a mercenary plotting to take down the Mistress or a religious figure who is trying to sway her to change her ways? I encourage plot development and plot shifts so creative characters in this "other" category will help keep the game moving!
  • Harem Men are either gifts, used prisoners or purchased property to the mistress. They may have any sort of sexuality, personality and D/s tendency. The owner will use them as she sees fit - whether that be to have them serve her grapes, service her sexually or put on some sort of show. There will be a hierarchy among them that will be based upon three things:

• Behavior - each of the Mistress's pets will have a letter rating based upon their actions since they joined the Harem. (more to come)
    • Seniority - this one speaks for itself. When all other things are the same, those who have been in the palace the longest will be able to pull "rank"
    • Favorites - The owner (and her chosen ones who have been allowed to partake in the harem's delights) will be able to pick a few favorites. These will change with individual tastes, moods and time.
  • Those men owned by our Lady have come to have their superhuman abilities controlled or suppressed by our Lady and her other servants.
  • Just because they're in the toybox does not mean she'll be playing with them. L'anna may just feel like hoarding her toys... hiding them... or sharing them with others. If you join wanting to interact with L'anna in a scene, please contact Bubby directly.

What do I ask of my fellow players? Meaning: rules
I ask that you:

• Post in 3rd person, past tense.
  • Be generally able to post at least once a week.
  • Post no more than twice until everyone in the scene has responded. (Feel free to work out scenes between just a few characters at your own pace)
  • Write at least a 5 - 7 sentence paragraph for each character you control
  • Have a reasonable grasp on the English language - no chat speak and please proof read your posts!
  • Also follow the usual common sense - no god-modding, no attacking another player - resolve personal issues via PM, if possible - etc...
  • Be willing to surrender your character to the whims of the GM/your mistress should you need to leave the game without removing your character in the written story. (Troubles taking you away from gameplay are understandable, but please let your fellow players know before you disappear) If a character involved in a scene is not posted for in two week's time without prior warning from the player, they will be temporarily removed from the game and earn a strike. It's 'three strikes and you're out' I'm afraid.

I know this may seem strict, but I have had too many games end due to inactivity. I intend to put forth a good amount of effort in order to keep this one going.

Please understand that all sexualities are welcome in this game, and with the addition of the supernatural element each of the following scenes could possibly occur:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

An important note: The individual restrictions of each player will be taken into an account so that nothing happens to their character that they are not open to. However, the disproportionate amount of males to females means that homosexual encounters will be very common. So please, if you do not wish to see same sex acts, or affection between the same sex, do not join. If you join with a straight character and you, as a person, are not a fan of same sex acts, remember that harassing, flaming and being uncivil violates one of E's fundamental rules. Of course, if a character is a jerk IC, that's a completely different matter. (That last bit, admittedly, was stolen from the "read me" thread of Dante's Cove ^.^')

Click me to go to the OOC

* It should be noted that Bubby (player of L'anna) would love to extend a welcome to other characters who would like to play dominant roles and toy with her pets. Although they are guarded, she's more than willing to share. ;)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SpiralSpider

Roles:

~ Obligatory Character Skeleton Explanation ~

Played By: (insert your user name here gently please)
Character Name: (What do you want us to call you in the game?)
Sex & Gender: (Any gender identity welcome, yes that means we might have the occasional trans harem boy.)
Role: (Are you a Guard? One of the Mistresses's pets? A friend of the lady?)
If you are a harem boy: Please list your behavior ranking here: A (amenable, your character tends to obey all orders), B (Bold, your character is not afraid to speak his mind but will not go out of his way to cause trouble), C (contentious, your character is willful and often gives the guard and Mistress trouble) D (dangerous, your character completely rejects their position and often fights with others. Occasionally he may try to escape or seriously harm someone. Sexual encounters with a harem boy with a D ranking may require sedation and will likely go into NC interaction... until their spirit is broken, if possible)
Race: (Are you a sweet and simple human? Have you been modified in some way - perhaps you are a vampire? Are you a fae creature of some kind? It's all up to you.)
Age: (Self-explanatory. If you are of a long-lived race, please also list how old you appear to be)
Height: (I like to have this available at a glance, it helps my visual of scenes.)
Physical Appearance: (Please list your character's general build, skin tone, hair and eye color as well as other distinguishing features such as tattoos. A description is required; a picture is recommended but not necessary. I find having an image available often helps bring interest to a character. Any image is allowed in this game - from actors to anime characters - but keep in mind Elliquiy's image requirements and that people tend to prefer more realistic images to super-deformed cartoonish ones)
Personality: (A paragraph or two, please.)
History: (Our Owner will need to have a pretty fleshed-out history, other characters not so much -  I expect a lot of it to come out in game play. However everyone should at least list how they became involved in the harem)
Notes on Sexuality: (Please let us know what your character's sexual orientation and D/s preferences are)
Pairings available with this character: (For example: MxF, MxM, Orgies...)
Kinks: (Interesting sexual tidbits that apply to this character specifically. Your personal O/O's will also be researched separately.)
What s/he won't do: (Anything that is exclusively off-limits for this character.)
Additional Notes: Please list any abilities (supernatural or otherwise) that your character has here. Also list how they are contained, if necessary. Other information belonging here would be if you have already established certain relationships with other characters or anything you feel the other characters should be aware of immediately upon meeting your character.

[b]Played By: [/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Sex & Gender: [/b]
[b]Role: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Height: [/b]
[b]Physical Appearance: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]History: [/b]
[b]Notes on Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Pairings available with this character: [/b]
[b]Kinks: [/b]
[b]What s/he won't do: [/b]
[b]Additional Notes: [/b]

Please fill this out and either post it here or send it to me via private message.  ;)

Joel

anything involving a dominant female is so rare that I just have to bite

SpiralSpider

bubby

*Rubs hands together*

Yyyeeessssssss....

EDIT: Please note that though I/my character am 'strictly dick-ly', my character will take any advantage to be voyeuristic with both m/m and m/f pairings. ALSO... to make things more interesting anyone who wants to make a char that may be looking to seek L'anna's favor, or is sent to maybe spy on her and report back to the Sithin, or merely stop by to have a chat and a romp with some of her toys is welcome! hell, if you're willing to make a disposable char L'anna needs one for her yearly sacrifice too.  >:)

SweetSerenade

*bows* As a note, Lilian is not going to be having sex with submissive males. If they want to boost their position in the Harem they have to charm and win her favor, as she is officially L'anna's Surrogate for her royal line. We will also NOT be doing supernatural pregnancies, unless the character that impregnates her is of a race that has rapid gestation (And I will need links please) Because I personally know how taxing it is on a human body, and speeding up gestation (keep in mind that gestation will be somewhere between human and the creature) could cause effects upon the host mother.

But anyways, greetings and Salutations! I am Sweet and I play the Harem Owners 'surrogate' for her Royal Line.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Joel

(playby: dimitris alexandrou)

Played By: JOEL
Character Name: "DRAKOS" ( השקרן, xaizaba )
Sex & Gender: "MALE" (n/a)
Role: HAREM
Race: "HUMAN" (demon)
Height: 6'3" (182cm)

Physical Appearance:
Enigmatic.  He is a jaguar watching through the shadows with the soulless glimmer of an eye.  Beautiful.  He is an invitation without a smile, a hopeless breath, a dead man's rattle, and when he part his lips, it is only to devour.  Drakos is a shapeshifter and a creature of many faces, but he has settled on this appearance whether by habit or the direction of his new mistress.  He is tall and dusky with pitch black hair as thick as a mane.  In body he is powerful and lean, sculpted as a serpent.  And his visage offers nothing but allure, framed darkly, but held by cunning eyes.  They are always sharp and chilling, barely hinting of the barbarity that hides behind them.           

Personality:
A malefic creature of lies, he is manipulation and seduction incarnate.  Always beyond one's ken, he will never reveal his true nature.  Shifting instead from one face to another, he assumes whatever personality is necessary to satisfy his desires.   

History:
Drakos's history on the mortal plane began over a millennia ago.  A demon then by the true name Xaizaba, he attempted to seduce a blacksmith by taking the form of a woman.  That blacksmith, who later become Saint Dunstan, was not fooled by the demon and grabbed the creature with red hot tongs and proceeded to brain him on the anvil.  Saint Dustain then entombed the demon in first molten iron and then encased him in a box of lead, which he locked with holy symbols.

That box was later recovered by the court magician of King Agilulf of Constantinople.  Believing Xaizaba to be the holder of great power, and that the demon could be controlled by the relics of Saint Dustan, the King foolishly ordered him freed.  In short progression Xaizaba then destroyed the Court of the King, possessing his wife, consuming his children, and finally turning the King into a monkey.  The court magician eventually discovered the demon's true name, but mostly as a result of Xaizaba's own arrogance.  Using it, the magician was able to take power over the demon. 

For some some centuries after, the magician employed Xaizaba as his slave.  Xaizaba, however, always good on his debts, would eventually lead the magician to his death by giving him a painful thirst that could only be quenched by sand.  Yet, in his last breaths, the magician bound Xaizaba to his box with both the relics of Saint Dustain and the secret name of the creature such that even a fool would have the means to control him.

Petty optimism really...  Xaizaba has had many other owners since that time, all of which are dead.  Although how he fell into the hands of the Unseelie Sidhe is a tale not for my telling.

Notes on Sexuality: PANSEXUAL
Pairings available with this character: ANY
Kinks: dark.  mental and physical torture.  the use of creative implements.  and probably more extreme proclivities, although it is sufficient to just imply that.
What s/he won't do:   there are no limits.  although Drakos is terrible loser, and any mark against his pride will eventually return with terrible repercussions. 
Additional Notes:   his true nature is probably only known to his mistress.   

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 24, 2015, 06:46:27 PM
*bows* As a note, Lilian is not going to be having sex with submissive males. If they want to boost their position in the Harem they have to charm and win her favor, as she is officially L'anna's Surrogate for her royal line. We will also NOT be doing supernatural pregnancies, unless the character that impregnates her is of a race that has rapid gestation (And I will need links please) Because I personally know how taxing it is on a human body, and speeding up gestation (keep in mind that gestation will be somewhere between human and the creature) could cause effects upon the host mother.

But anyways, greetings and Salutations! I am Sweet and I play the Harem Owners 'surrogate' for her Royal Line.

I'm with you. Currently pregnant with my 5th, I wouldn't want to rush through all that, myself. ^.^'

Strangefate

A couple preliminary char sheets below for harem members.  I left off the history part as I was unsure if we should assume a modern day Earth or a more medieval/fantasy type setting for this game.  Please let me know (as well as if you spot any other problems!)  :-)

Florence

Played By: Strangefate
Character Name: Florence
Sex & Gender: Male, Genderfluid
Role: Harem Boy (Type A)
Race: Human (Fae-Blooded)
Height: 5’5”
Physical Appearance: Lithe and delicate of appearance, Florence is decidedly pretty young man with fair skin, long blonde hair, and bright expressive blue eyes.  He passes remarkably well when dressed en femme, and typically effects an androgynous style.
Personality: Mild-mannered and naturally submissive, Florence has only grown more obedient over his year of serving in his mistress’s court.  Friendly to most of the other guards and harem members, he is content in his position, seeking to make others equally content and avoid dangerous situations and people.  Clever yet lazy, he avoid excessive work when possible, and is notoriously vain about his appearance, being quite easily flattered.
History: (In Progress)
Notes on Sexuality: Pansexual
Pairings available with this character: Any, including various groupings.
Kinks: Submissive roles, being bottom, crossdressing, humiliation, pet play, etc.   
What s/he won't do: Character prefers to avoid pain or bodily fluids; Player essentially no limits, see O/Os
Additional Notes: (In  Progress)

Sundar

Played By: Strangefate
Character Name: Sundar Singh
Sex & Gender: Male
Role: Harem Boy (Type C/D)
Race: Human (Pureblood)
Height: 6’1”
Physical Appearance: Sundar is broad shouldered with the leanly muscled build of a man who keeps himself in peak physical condition through frequent training.  Soft brown eyes accent his curly dark hair, cut shoulder length, his skin a rich caramel tone.
Personality: Proud, taciturn, prickly, respectful of strength, contemptuous of weakness.  While he chaffs in his current position as slave, he is crafty enough to be respectful of power, yet continually seeks a means to escape the Unseelie court and return to the mortal world.
History: (In Progress)
Notes on Sexuality: Identifies heterosexual, but also enjoys effeminate males in submissive roles. 
Pairings available with this character: Any, including various groupings.
Kinks: Sadomasochism, being top, power struggles
What s/he won't do: Character prefers to avoid same sex encounters as the bottom and anything that affronts his pride; Player essentially no limits (meaning any initial M/M scenes as bottom for this character are likely to be NC or dubcon, yet no less welcome for that fact)
Additional Notes: (In Progress)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

SpiralSpider

*Makes grabby hands at Florence.*

As for history, I'd stick in the area of the 15 - 1700's. No electricity yet, but then again we live in a land of magic.

bubby

Quote from: Joel on March 24, 2015, 09:22:13 PM

(playby: dimitris alexandrou)

Played By: JOEL
Character Name: "DRAKOS" ( השקרן, xaizaba )
Sex & Gender: "MALE" (n/a)
Role: HAREM
Race: "HUMAN" (demon)
Height: 6'3" (182cm)

Physical Appearance:
Enigmatic.  He is a jaguar watching through the shadows with the soulless glimmer of an eye.  Beautiful.  He is an invitation without a smile, a hopeless breath, a dead man's rattle, and when he part his lips, it is only to devour.  Drakos is a shapeshifter and a creature of many faces, but he has settled on this appearance whether by habit or the direction of his new mistress.  He is tall and dusky with pitch black hair as thick as a mane.  In body he is powerful and lean, sculpted as a serpent.  And his visage offers nothing but allure, framed darkly, but held by cunning eyes.  They are always sharp and chilling, barely hinting of the barbarity that hides behind them.           

Personality:
A malefic creature of lies, he is manipulation and seduction incarnate.  Always beyond one's ken, he will never reveal his true nature.  Shifting instead from one face to another, he assumes whatever personality is necessary to satisfy his desires.   

History:
Drakos's history on the mortal plane began over a millennia ago.  A demon then by the true name Xaizaba, he attempted to seduce a blacksmith by taking the form of a woman.  That blacksmith, who later become Saint Dunstan, was not fooled by the demon and grabbed the creature with red hot tongs and proceeded to brain him on the anvil.  Saint Dustain then entombed the demon in first molten iron and then encased him in a box of lead, which he locked with holy symbols.

That box was later recovered by the court magician of King Agilulf of Constantinople.  Believing Xaizaba to be the holder of great power, and that the demon could be controlled by the relics of Saint Dustan, the King foolishly ordered him freed.  In short progression Xaizaba then destroyed the Court of the King, possessing his wife, consuming his children, and finally turning the King into a monkey.  The court magician eventually discovered the demon's true name, but mostly as a result of Xaizaba's own arrogance.  Using it, the magician was able to take power over the demon. 

For some some centuries after, the magician employed Xaizaba as his slave.  Xaizaba, however, always good on his debts, would eventually lead the magician to his death by giving him a painful thirst that could only be quenched by sand.  Yet, in his last breaths, the magician bound Xaizaba to his box with both the relics of Saint Dustain and the secret name of the creature such that even a fool would have the means to control him.

Petty optimism really...  Xaizaba has had many other owners since that time, all of which are dead.  Although how he fell into the hands of the Unseelie Sidhe is a tale not for my telling.

Notes on Sexuality: PANSEXUAL
Pairings available with this character: ANY
Kinks: dark.  mental and physical torture.  the use of creative implements.  and probably more extreme proclivities, although it is sufficient to just imply that.
What s/he won't do:   there are no limits.  although Drakos is terrible loser, and any mark against his pride will eventually return with terrible repercussions. 
Additional Notes:   his true nature is probably only known to his mistress.   

Joel is so good to me... 

SpiralSpider

I'm in the middle of creating a new character thread.

When your characters are finished, give me a buzz so I can check them out and move them over there. Thanks!

Astrofig

SpiralSpider

Thanks, Astrofig.  :-)

Everyone: in case you missed it, the link to the OOC is in the first post. Feel free to pop over and discuss things.

Astrofig

Played By: Astrofig
Character Name: Luka
Sex & Gender: Male
Role: Harem boy C
Race: Human (pureblood)
Height: 5'10
Physical Appearance: Luka is fair-skinned with long, deep red hair which touches the middle of his back. His eyes are pale green.
Personality: He is quiet and shy, usually keeping to himself. He resents having been taken prisoner, however, so in whatever little ways he can rebel, he plans to. He will later come to really care about and be more supportive of, and open with, his fellow harem members. When he's comfortable with people he has a very dry, quick sense of humor.
History: He once worked for his father selling books in a quiet little town---but when the town got ransacked all the young males that weren't killed were rounded up as gifts to L'annawnshee.
Notes on Sexuality: He is bisexual, but rarely dominant unless with women.
Pairings available with this character: Any, but please no intersex.
Kinks: Being held down, taking the submissive roles
What s/he won't do: He does not like to be on top unless he's with a female, he isn't fond of intersex genital arrangements or gore, death or toiletplay.
Additional Notes: N/A

Strangefate

Quote from: SpiralSpider on March 25, 2015, 08:36:58 AM
As for history, I'd stick in the area of the 15 - 1700's. No electricity yet, but then again we live in a land of magic.

Thanks!  I'll try to finish them up tonight or tomorrow so they can be added to the char thread then.  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

SpiralSpider

I moved Drakos to the character thread. More will be coming there soon, I'm sure.

I'm going to be updating the first post, but I wanted to let everyone know that the ranking system is separate from the possibility of mating with Lilian. Since the A/B ranking gents are usually more submissive, that's not really the kind of mate Lilian would prefer. There may be an in-character process involved to find just the right man (or men? Who knows?) to fill the role, but I recommend anyone interested in the fathering aspect contact SweetSerenade directly.

Additionally, L'anna's harem is going to possibly be very large. Keep in mind that some of her toys are not the type that would usually pique her interest. If you're looking for a sexual scene with L'anna specifically, I also encourage you to contact Bubby about that. But there are plenty of non-sexual outlets in this game as well as other characters to play with, very few restrictions. Interactions with guards, harem men, guests, non-sexual servants are all a possibility.

SpiralSpider

I am out of state for an SCA even this weekend and I probably won't be posting until Sunday night, at the earliest.

Everyone who's got characters can feel free to begin posting in the IC threads (linked to in the first post of the OOC) If you have any questions or problems, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Astrofig

Good to know. A certain naughty little redhead is trying to escape and might need some punishment when you get home.  ;)

Strangefate

Due to time constraints, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to jump into this one after all, at least not at this moment.  Maybe sometime in the future.  In meantime, I wish everyone the best of luck with it!  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Lux12

I'll put a notice here. I have a character that may work with this though he's intended for a different setting. Not too many games with any dominant female characters around. I wonder if Malik would work for this.

Lady Kitsune

My interest is peaked. I will try to put up a character sheet today.  :-)
I am working on it, I swear!

Captjoe

Also noting a possible interest. I haven't been much for group RP's for a while now, but this one sounds promising.
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Strangefate on March 28, 2015, 01:07:02 AM
Due to time constraints, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to jump into this one after all, at least not at this moment.  Maybe sometime in the future.  In meantime, I wish everyone the best of luck with it!  :-)

Best of luck to you, too.  :-)  If anything changes, just let us know.