High School with a Supernatural twist (interest check)

Started by Xanthaine, January 22, 2012, 10:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

I,ll have to pull up my references at home, I,m at work atm.

Is there a limit to how many characters   I can be?
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Xanthaine

Not really, but I'd ask you nicely to stick to two or three. :3 Just easier to wrap my blonde brain around. :p

lenka

OHWceta

I had an idea for a construct but I dont want to get too many characters running around the RP. And I think my Vampires work better together.

Sorry, I only have anime references, no real photos

--------
Name: Frank Williams
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Streight
Appearance:
Biography: Newly turned Frank continues to fight with his new desires and the changes that come with being a vampire. He hates what he's become and dislikes the other vampires. Now Frank only wants to return to his normal life of being a student.
Other notes: Frank was nearly killed but Seraph saved him and turned him into a Vampire. Frank wears a cross necklace which helps him fight his Vampire nature.

--------
Name: Seraph Almsey
Sexuality: Streight
Appearance:
Biography: A mysterious Science teacher who harbors a hatred of humans. He's been left for dead by many hunting vampires but they never seem to finish him off and he usually moves to a new location. He is very protective of his privacy and hates when people are Nosey in his business. Working at the school for almost 20 years, he was nearly fired after a janitor was found dead near his room, but evidence could not be pinned on him and he was let off free. He has an obsession with collecting rats which he feeds to his 'snake', or at least that's wht he tells students. He has a large Iron Maiden in his closet which he prizes as part of his 'antique collection'. As Frank's Master he is always trying to bring out Frank's vampire side and 'de-humanize' him. Being hunted as long as he has, Seraph harbors a Hatred for anyone who is religious and works for God. Seraph takes joy in killing Angels, usually making a show of his cruel sport in attempt to draw out God and eventually kill him. His hatred of Angels also leads to him often berating them and mistreating them in class.
Other notes: His 'Snake' is actually his adopted daughter Mariah whom he hides to protect her from humans. He turned Frank into a vampire to be Mariah's husband when the time is right.

--------
Name: Mariah Light
Age: 320 (She was born at the start of the Salem Witch Trials)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
Biography: Mariah's mother was killed during the Salem witch trails. As a good friend of hers, Seraph spared her baby daughter and hid her. Many years later her existence was tippped off to hunters of witches. After leaving Seraph for dead, the hunters attempted to kill Mariah as well. When Seraph returned to her body as its life was slowly coming to an end, he chose to save her by turning her into a Vampire, despite her being much too young to be turned by old vampire laws. From that day forward Seraph hid her from the world, protecting her. But being unable to experience the world has left Mariah wanting to escape her prison. It was one of these attempts to escape that left the school janitor dead.
Other notes: Anyone who visits the school at night believe it to be haunted because they can hear her crying.

Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

Sanai

Name: Jon Maleth

Race: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Tall, dark hair, black eyes, lean- Picture to come soon when I find one I like

Biography: Jon Maleth comes from an ancient bloodline of mortal warlocks, rare male witches who while being incredibly uncommon, often have a level power and passion that outweighs that of the average witch. While most witches lived solitary existences on the fringes of society, warlocks would often instead blaze a trail of hellfire and discord before burning out. The Maleth bloodline is one of the most notorious human bloodlines amongst the supernatural circles, all due to the actions of one of Jons ancestors. A powerful warlock, Marius Maleth was arrogant and stubborn, and tired of angels and demons interfering with the affairs of mortals. He felt that the hold of heaven and hell over mankind was tyrannical. He fought demons and the occasional angel, and in the end, as several hellfiends surrounded him, he swore a blood oath. He swore that he and all of his descendants would neither enter heaven or hell, until mankind had true freedom. Of course, by doing this, he dammned all of his descendants, an a further curse was laid upon the Maleth Bloodline by vengeful demons, who felt deprived of the Maleth's souls- no Maleth would ever marry, every Maleth would be a bastard, and only one Maleth would live at a time. No Maleth would ever meet his father- the elder would always die at almost the exact moment of the sons birth. Jon was raised an orphan, but he always knew his own name, that his father spoke in his dying breath. At a young age, he was snatched up from his orphanage by one of the supernatural, an ancient vampire that was distantly related to his bloodline, and raised by this vampire. The forces of the supernatural wanted the Maleth Bloodline brought under their thumbs, and this was the way to do it.

Other notes: As a warlock, Jon has an instinctive innate ability to manipulate the magic of the soul and the spirit world. He can create fire, move things without touching them, speak with the dead, even manipulate the emotions and feelings and sap the energy of most beings, with the exception of angels and demons. He also cannot directly affect vampires, as they are soulless. However, he can still hurt them through more mundane means. However, unlike various supernatural beings, Jon is mortal, and does not have the supernatural speed of a vampire, the immortality of an angel or demon, etc.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Jarod1

I'll come up with a character for this is the morning.

OHWceta

AndyZ

I don't think Xanthaine is approving characters the way some games do.  She told me that I was just welcome to join in even before I posted my char, so you can probably do the same.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

OHWceta

kingmaster1

OHWceta

You mean my character?   If so, then thanks.

And can I ask why you think so?

kingmaster1

OHWceta

Actually Frank tries to avoid all that.

The blood and gore is more Seraph's domain.

Kimera

Any more room

Just checking before I start working on a character

Frank Reshman

Is there any more room?  I have a character in mind, but I was just wondering.  Lemme know.  :-)

TheHangedOne

I'm also curious if their';s any more room. I also am curious if playing a Faerie is permissible.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

shadow2k

I'm also considering joining.  I have an idea for a girl who is basically unaware of the supernatural element but is becoming suspicious and stumbles into it rather accidentally.
I've been described as "The trashy romance novelist variety of game designer."
My Characters:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230746.0