Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alouette

Granted, but you can't use it either without verbally asking yourself for permission every single time you need it.

I wish I didn't dream so vividly.
Alouette  
The little lark that could

EternalChameleon

Granted, but you will never have a dream ever again.  (Suppose that could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.)

I wish I could hug Sybl.

Sybl

You hug Sybl and she turns into your worst nightmare.. (well, not really)

I wish I had a million dollars to take my friends on vacation with.

DeamonAndae19

Granted, but that Vacation can only last for 3 hours.

I wish I had more time.

Vamfire Havain

Granted, unfortunately the life time of your soulmate is shortened.

i wish the next person's wish to come true without faults or fuck ups or bad consequences
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Vladimir valentine

Granted, unfortunately my wish was for a zombie apocalypse. Hope you're prepared.
I wish for magical powers

Vamfire Havain

ur wish is either magical powers or zombie apocalypse take ur pick lol
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

DeamonAndae19

Well, since you didn't wish for anything, I'll just devour your soul, and condemn you to a life serving me ;)

I wish to watch the end of the world, then return to prepare for it.

Sybl

Wish Granted, but suddenly you find yourself in jail.   ;)

I wish I had not slept yesterday away.

Adammair

Granted! You find yourself one day behind, wide awake, and you end up sleeping TODAY away.

I wish that not only was today Friday, but tomorrow and Sunday, as well, followed by the normal Saturday and Sunday. ;D

DeamonAndae19

Granted, but you have to go through six more weeks with no weekends.

I wish things were more lively.

Alouette

Granted, things will be more lively but you must now take a 30 minute nap every other hour for the rest of your life.

I wish I had more cake orders.
Alouette  
The little lark that could

DeamonAndae19

Granted, but they're all insanely large orders... And free for the customer.

I wish I had some drive to write.

EternalChameleon

Granted, but you will start writing and soon go mad because you cannot stop. 

I wish that my computer wasn't malfunctioning.

Prototype

Granted but then your mouse, keyboard, and monitor start malfunctioning.

I wish people would stop stumbling on top of my blades.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Undeniable Sin

Granted, your blades turn to flowers, and are no longer a stumbling block. Now you just have nothing to protect yourself with unless you get overrun with emotional females.

I wish all the stupidity I have done in the past week would just go away.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Mordred

Granted.. but to keep the balance in check, next week you have to do a normal amount of stupidity (based on calculations performed in a random selection of humans).. plus the amount fixed from last week.

I wish the words found in a fortune cookie were correct.
*See Pillory*

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but the fortune cookie reads "This is a lie."

I wish that I had the strength of ten men. :)

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Granted, but each of them can only lift 1 lb each.

I wish my crochet project would go faster :(
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it goes so fast that you lose complete control of it.

Hmmm... I wish that I could finally get down to writing the story I want to write. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Granted, but I distract you with my wishes and it ends up being bad.

I wish I could have an Etsy shop.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but the only things in the shop are various pictures of me in increasingly ridiculous poses. :D

I wish that I could tango.

sweetgirl91

Granted but you trip over yourself and end up with a broken ankle.

I wish I could move out.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but the only place to move into is a terrible shack.

I wish I could fly.

sweetgirl91

Granted but you get sucked into the engine of a plane and become plane-mush.

I wish my phone wasn't dead.