Creative, Literate Female Inside!

Started by snowleopard, June 07, 2013, 01:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleopard

Okay so this is a spinoff of my major search thread, with a bit more simplification to hopefully speed things up.
(A Request: Please don’t use the word ‘smut’, it’s a pet peeve of mine, so please indulge me. Thanks!)
If you are interested in Rping with me please PM me. Please don't post in this thread. Thanks.

What I am looking for
-Dominance- I DO NOT play dominant roles.  Please don’t ask me to do so. I prefer my partners to be dominant, and I play a more submissive or resistant role.

-PM- I will rp by various methods but people who offer to rp via PM will receive priority attention (PM and IM are my favorite methods

-Place an emphasis on the story - in other words, I am looking for a real story, not ‘smut’. Don’t get me wrong. I love sex as much as the next person and the story will likely have ample amounts of sex. But asking me how much sex will be present irritates me and makes me think that the only thing you care about is the sex, rather than us being friends and expressing written creativity. So indulge me please, and try not to place too much emphasis or concern on the amounts of sex I will offer in the story.

-Be literate- I won’t haggle for length but be able to write cohesive sentences, and give me a decent length. Try not to limit yourself to writing a specific length but rather try to write to the best of your ability and we will get along famously

-Be a part of the rp- I can’t carry the plot by myself, writing a story. I would hope that you are looking to channel some creative energy to make and maintain a unique and dynamic story

Priority attention will be given to people who:

-   Are friendly and courteous, and avoid being too laconic.
-   People who are willing to rp via PM
-   People  who enjoy scifi, and fantasy plots
-   People who are open to a range of rps with varying amounts of sex  (in other words, the more flexible you are with me the more flexible I will be with you)

DO NOT:

-   Ask me about ‘smut’ -.- the word just irritates me
-   Ask me to play a dom role. I won’t. I will say no, and I will probably ignore future messages.

A bit about me:

I am a creative, literate writer capable of putting out a couple paragraphs to multiple pages of text per post. I live and breathe role play stories and the fuel for my fire is mostly inspiration-based. To me the rp is a living and breathing entity,that ebbs and flows as the story grows. I love tailored rps, although I have dozens of plots on standby. I prefer to get to know my partners and I enjoy making friends.

If you have read this far, congrats on your perseverance, it is very much appreciated and I hope to hear from you.

snowleopard