Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarthMarenghi

Something about tattoos just doesn't do it for me, but her hair is very eye catching.
We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Nexus1199

the number is 999 right? Sorry the picture distracted me

LordHarketh193

Quote from: saphireMARIE on September 21, 2013, 03:18:28 PM
Does this distract at all?

*wolf whistle*
You come here often?

Quote from: GarthMarenghi on September 21, 2013, 03:21:18 PM

Something about tattoos just doesn't do it for me, but her hair is very eye catching.

In all of that image you only saw the tat's?
Seriously look at that body!

But still not good enough for my tastes sweetie nice try though ;)

3rd time lucky XD

Blythe

saphireMARIE

Quote from: Nexus1199 on September 21, 2013, 03:21:50 PM
the number is -999 right? Sorry the picture distracted me

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 21, 2013, 03:23:07 PM
*wolf whistle*
You come here often?

In all of that image you only saw the tat's?
Seriously look at that body!

But still not good enough for my tastes sweetie nice try though ;)

3rd time lucky XD

I edited your mistake for you Nexus hun  ;) and LordHarketh can you blame a girl for trying;)

GarthMarenghi

Yep my eyes get instantly drawn to tattoo's/piercings instead of the shape for some reason.
But that is one large tattoo so you can hardly blame me.

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

DominantPoet

That's quite a distracting picture, although personally I like those stockings the most on her. Always love those on women. Not sure why, but the rest of her doesn't do much for me, even with the amazing red hair. Still, it's hard to pull your eyes away.

Nexus1199

Quote from: saphireMARIE on September 21, 2013, 03:24:36 PM

I edited your mistake for you Nexus hun  ;) and LordHarketh can you blame a girl for trying;)
Thanks for looking out for me 8-)

saphireMARIE

Well you all just made my night and I have no clue how it happened XD

Blythe

GarthMarenghi

Blythe

GarthMarenghi

Nexus1199

GarthMarenghi

DominantPoet

Nexus1199

GarthMarenghi

saphireMARIE

-trying to find a distraction to suit everybody-

DominantPoet

LordHarketh193

Nexus1199