Valentines

Started by Sultrynets, February 06, 2009, 02:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sultrynets

So, as a result of a rant thread about not having a Valentine... Aysleen gave me a great idea which I plan on putting into action.

Here is the basic gist:
I do not have a valentine this year and it is a bit of a bummer.  So, Aysleen suggested that perhaps someone should start up a thread to have people get someone on E as a Valentine and find some way of celebrating online together.

Anyone who pairs up as Valentines can discuss their own way of celebrating online.  I am not quite sure how to organize this... but I was thinking that maybe anyone who is interested in finding someone on E to celebrate with could post here.  I will check this thread frequently and maybe send out PMs to people to suggest pairings?  From there if you are okay with being Valentines... you can decide how to celebrate together.

Oh, and one more thing... if you are interested in this when you post please say whether you would prefer your valentine to be Male or Female.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

The American Patriot

Hi there Miss Sultry Nets... i would love to have a lovely lady for Valentines. i really could use one right now.
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0