U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for not jumping ahead in the line for a squeezy hug and many nibbles. Now, back to the line for another! And then.. thou shalt be banned.
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Banned for offering fun sounding forms of affection! :)

Izzy1337

Banned for banning affection! Especially from Mordred.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for mistaking my brand of affection with the true motives.. those sweet drops of crimson syrup that lurks inside those yummy veins.
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Banned for making me all twitterpated with a sick lust for vampiric affection!

Mordred

Banned for now turning up the volume in those sweet veins.. now how can I possibly think straigh? :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking that we want you to think straight.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for not realizing my crooked is pretty freakin' twisted. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Now I'm not thinking straight... Umm... Banned, right... yeah...

Mordred

Banned for filling my mind with a haze of smoke.. yep, forgot my reason for banning. Thanks! :P
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Pours him a glass of the red stuff and then says, You are banned for not drinking from me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

dakabn

Banned for making me want to see if you guys posted anything to the non-adult RP request so I can roleplay with ya. ;) -goes hunting-

Izzy1337

Banned for not having looked already! ;) (Have fun)

Mordred

Banned for making me wanna peek (hehe like I haven't already)..
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not saying what you want a peek at.

dakabn

Banned for making me wanna peek too. ;)

Lyron

Banned for wanting to peek.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Mordred

Banned for giving thought of Twin Peeks... (ohhhh he made himself laugh!).. and banned for that also! :P
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Banned for not posting a request in non-adult! LOL

Xandria

Banned because I haven't banned anyone in awhile and decided it's your turn.   :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

dakabn

Banned for looking hot in a leather jacket!

Mordred

Banned for (sorry, know it's not your fault :P) not looking as anything whatsoever.. let alone hot in a leather jacket (or any other leather covering).
*See Pillory*

dakabn

LOL You're banned for wanting to see something! (Dare I describe? Oh! Gives me an idea for a new forum topic!)

Mordred

Banned for gaining ideas from banishment! Those thoughts are supposed to drain with color as the trapdoor opens and down the shute you fly into that giant pool of jello down there! (wasn't yelling all this.. instead was lightly chuckling :P)
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Banned for making me giggle!