News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Granted. You have a lot more time, because everything around you moves in extreme slow-motion, and there's no way you can return it to normal. Muahahahahaha... >:)

I wish I didn't need to learn to crawl before I learned to walk.

Sybl

Granted. You never crawled, and your body is weakened greatly for you never used those muscles. You can stand, walk, but your arms are to weak to hold anything, including a pencil. You are in a ward for useless space. :P

I wish I wasn't in so much pain.

Jalynn6

Granted. but the pain you once felt is now inflicted on the smallest child closest to you at all times.

I wish I could unlock my brain, and with it the secrets of the universe.

badsam

Granted, but there are too many secretes out there for you to hold... what a headache ;)

I wish I know what to do

Scribbles

Granted, you may now begin massaging my feet! *wiggles toes at*

I wish I had someone to massage my shoulders in the mean time and maybe another to bring me smoothies!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Jalynn6

Granted but their hands are freezing and slimy and scaly!

I wish I could spend a day in a different time period of my choosing, switching at the end of each day for a year.  Then going back home unharmed no matter what happened in these time periods.

badsam

Granted, but your friends in this time fells quite lonely without you... you have lost quite few friends...
I wish I have a girl to play with, doing freely all the think I've in mind

Jalynn6

Granted! But will you like me?

I wish I had a game on here that was very active right now!

Lilian

Granted, but the game is full of bunnyhopping aimbotters who are using exploits you constantly get banned for.

I wish I wasn't so lonely.

Adammair

Granted. You call all of your friends, family, and close acquaintances and throw a massive party. The cops get called and you all get arrested and put in adjoining cells in prison.

I wish there was no winter, only spring, summer, and autumn.

Sybl

Granted. Thanks to your wish, no new babies are born, hatched, or alive, all generations die out, and YOU are to blame.

I wish to finish all my posting today.

Flaming

Granted, and then you get bored

I wish I can drive on ice safely this afternoon

Sybl

Granted. You drive on ice perfectly. Park your vehicle, get out and immediately fall on your caboose.  :o

I wish I was a living camera.

Flaming

Granted, and you are used to record some awful TV show you don't like

I wish I get some replays to my games today

Sybl

Granted, but they are to the wrong threads and you are totally confused.

I wish it would quit raining.

Flaming

and here comes the snow

I wish I was stronger

Sybl

Granted. You are strong in body odor and every one flees.

I wish I could go to Australia to visit a friend.

Flaming

Granted, but you take the wrong plane and land on the other side of the continent, you can either rent a car o walk your way, in both cases you are going to see a lot of desert next few days

I wish I hadn't to wait to 10PM to go home

Chantal

Granted! You are called by police to hurry home cause someone has broke into and doesn't look like a normal person!

I wish I could fly.

Flaming

Granted, you are now a mosquito

I wish I was a fly on the wall

Shiny

Granted, you're now a common housefly, stuck to the wallpaper of possibly the world's most boring household.

I wish I could run really fast.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Sybl

Granted. You run so fast you don't see the trap I laid out for you.

I wish rabbits were cuddly. ;)

Shiny

Grantud. They are now - annoyingly so, always rubbing up against your legs, always in the way, no more badass.. grass.. nibbling,.. uhm.

I wish for the skies to be of the most badass color of all, hydrogen pink.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Adammair

Granted. The skies are now hydrogen pink, because...you guessed it, the air is now comprised almost entirely of hydrogen, making it impossible for humans to breathe, and we all die. Thanks, Shiny. ;D

I wish that the next person wins the lottery, and remembers that it was me who wished for it, and gives me a fair share, in cash, so I don't have to claim it on my taxes. XD

Sybl

Granted. Though, you faint from seeing all the pennies that must be rolled, I steal them back...laughing all the way to the bank which has one of those nifty green machines that roll the pennies while you wait. :P

I wish I could win the lottery.   ;D