blue ribbon or pink ribbon?

Kalen

Blue ribbon.

Steak or salad?

belsammael

steak

shoes or boots?

Bliss

So much to choose among stylistically between the two... But I shall say boots.

Long dark teatime of the soul, or the wine-dark sea?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

The Wine-dark sea.

The Supernatural or the completely rational?

belsammael

the supernatural, very long story ;)

david bowie or george michael?

Bliss

David Bowie.

Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Mel Brooks!

The Beatles or The Stones?

belsammael

the Stones.

england or germany?

Paradox

Germany, just because I have a bit more German blood than English.

Life or death?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kalen

Life.  I'm rather partial to it.

Ford or Toyota?

Maeven

Ford (if the cowboy comes with it).  *grin* Although, truth be told, the Toyota would run longer. 

Kitten or Cougar?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Cougar... I like big cats, and aggressive women. 

Wolf or Bear?

Airindel

Bear.

Birch or Willow tree?
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Kalen

Birch.  And no, no comments about 'weeping willows'... I just adore Birch for their bark.  The sound that it makes on a campfire is summer, to me. 

Maple or Pine?

The Great Triangle

Maple, tastes so much better when you suck out its life, although Pine is pretty nice too.

Whips or Chains?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Ignaddio

Chains, though whips only lost out by a little. Confinement is sweet torture. Pain, mildly less so. (To me.) Although I've yet to see someone use a whip effectively in person.

Internet Explorer 7 or the latest version of Firefox?

Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Bliss

Firefox, definitely.

Driving through pouring near-blinding rain, or walking in glaring cloudless sunshine?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Driving through pouring near-blinding rain. I've always loved doing so when we have a thunderstorm around here. It reminds me of just how insignificant all of us are. Even in our expensive, supposedly safe cars, the raw power of the elements have us at their mercy.

Travelling in time to the future or travelling in time to the past?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

belsammael

To the future; i'm curious... and curious to see if i can take something back ;)

rivers or oceans?

Kalen

oceans

well paid and miserable, or scraping by and happy?

Paradox

Quote from: Kalen on June 06, 2008, 11:28:06 AM
oceans

well paid and miserable, or scraping by and happy?

Scraping by and happy. It's what I'm doing anyway, so it's not a hard choice.

Mechanical pencils or old fashioned wooden ones?
and why?

The Great Triangle

Wooden pencils, they have nostalgia value, and you can sharpen them with your teeth if they enter a failure state.

Nightmares every night and free oral sex, or peaceful sleep and no sex ever?
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Paradox

Peaceful sleep and no sex ever.

I'm sure my fiancee would be quite offended by that, but damnit, I loved sleeping long before I ever met her. Plus I hardly ever find the time to sleep anymore; whereas, I spend quite a bit of time with her.

Crucified or burned alive?

Ignaddio

Burned alive. The way I understand it, you don't really die of crucifiction until after they break your legs, so in theory this could last a long time. At least if I'm burned alive, there's half a chance I'd pass out before the agony starts and my flesh starts to cook.

(Incidentally, I would have chosen the nightmares above. they're more interesting to me, so it's win-win)

Youngest in a large family, or the only child?
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.