73rd Anual Hunger Games

Started by Lurking, April 12, 2013, 05:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurking

So figured I'd dive right in and get an rp started whilst waiting for approval. I've been dieing to do a hunger games rp since seeing the first movie, so thought I'd see if anyone else was interested.

It would be set at the 73rd hunger games, the year before Katniss enters the arena. Therefore you only need to have seen the movie or read the first book to have a full grasp of the setting/plot. In fact I don't think you need to have even done that, as the basic plot is a game of survival, which should be easy enough to pick up on.

The rp will be set within the arena, starting with everyone on their starting point with the countdown commencing. From there it's up to you if your characters band together or try and kill each other. Obviously keep it pg-13, and no killing off other's characters without their permission.

I'm gunna wait for a couple of people to be interested before posting the thread, as I'm brand new to this site and have no idea if this is the sort of rp people would be interested in on here or not. :)
On Hiatus

Corbin

I would be interested in a One-on-One roleplay with you about the Hunger Games.

Lurking

Hi Corbin. I'm really wanting to give this a go as a group rp for the moment, but if no one else is interested after a little while then I'd be happy to rp it as a one on one.
On Hiatus

TickleTongue

I would be interested in participating. 
Under construction

O/o
Thank you:) Peace out!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175092.0

Inshalia

I've read all three hunger games and I'd love to join, it sounds like great fun. What kind of arena were you thinking, what would are characters be like? Would we decide, could we decide what district we are from? Ect ect.. look forward to seeing some other people getting involved.

Yukina

Irolon

Lurking

I'm not doing this as a non adult rp anymore. However I do have it started up in the adult section of the forum. You can find the recruitment thread on the adult group role-plays wanted board.

Sorry for those who don't have access to the adult forum who were interested.
On Hiatus

MaverickKane

-sad face- This would have been really cool to join. Oh well. I hope it turns out great for everyone you have joining it.