One-on-One desired

Started by Lyria, April 18, 2006, 07:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyria

Hi,

I am back to Elliquiy after an absence and am looking for a couple of one on one games, or, one game that posts very frequently. I have a very flexible schedule, and can usually accommodate my partner’s posting times. If you are interested in my ons and offs, I have posted them in the appropriate thread.

I am looking for something other than an excuse for two characters to get together and have sex. Of course sex comes as a natural development of attraction, and I love writing explicit scenes, but I love the sexual tension that builds and grows before two people actually break down and desperately take each other. I like romance and a sensual feel.

While I do put a lot of thought and effort into my characters posts, I like to be a ‘player’, and let my partner lead the story as the ‘gm’. I want a story that is hard for my character and offers challenges and drama and struggles. I love the way romance and sexual tension sit against a gritty background.

I have sever ideas listed below, the first being the one I would like to explore the most. Honestly though, I am extremely flexible and easy going, and would consider other ideas as well.

Anyway, on to the concepts.

A woman inherits a ranch, hires a man to come help run it as she is pretty clueless. She’s a complete city person. Another land owner close by is trying to pressure her into selling, eventually resorting to not so nice practices.

A woman is driving through the mountains when a blizzard hits and she ends up in a ditch, possibly injured. A man who lives in a home near by finds her and brings her back to his house to let her stay through the storm until they can get dug out. Which could take weeks. Not sure how much adversity we could put the characters through though.

I am also toying with an idea where a vampire has fallen in love with my completely mundane character that has no idea vampires or the supernatural exist. Maybe they start dating; or just become friends first, he is hiding what he is. Possibly in a moment of passion he gets lost and feeds, and is forced to turn her or watch her die. She wakes up a vampire, and he must help her adjust. Or she could just stay human.

A woman witnesses a crime, maybe not as bad as murder or anything, and is taken hostage until after the trial. She and the man holding her end up being attracted to each other, but of course are on the opposite side of things. Right now he has orders from his boss to just hold her, but the order could come to get rid of her, bringing up mixed feelings. Possibly there are other associates there with them that she has to fend off, and he has to keep from taking liberties they aren’t supposed to.

Stranded on an island. It’s being done on RPoL a lot, but hey, I still like it. There are so many opportunities for challenges, like the elements, insects, wild animals, natives….

If anyone is interested in these or another story, please feel free to PM me. Never hurts to at least talk and see if we can come up with something.

Thanks!
Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Faolan

If you are willing and interested in RPing with me I'd love to gm you through the haunted house on the hill game. Email me directly though instead of Pming me as I don't have those permissions at the moment. Hope to hear from you.

If you've already found a partner for that one I like the stranded on an island one too.

PhoenixBlaze

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Lyria

Quote from: Faolan on April 19, 2006, 01:08:18 AM
  If you are willing and interested in RPing with me I'd love to gm you through the haunted house on the hill game. Email me directly though instead of Pming me as I don't have those permissions at the moment. Hope to hear from you.

If you've already found a partner for that one I like the stranded on an island one too.

Hi Faolan,

I sent you an email a few days ago. Didn't know if it got lost in your spam filter, or if you just weren't interested ;) If you need me to resend, just let me know.

Lyria

Hi everyone.

I find myself very bored on the weekends, with all of my other games seeming to practically halt during this time.

Is anyone up for anything on the weekends? I am available pretty much anytime. I have ideas listed at the beginning of this thread, and some have been taken, but I have tons more. And I am open to your ideas as well.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

Lyria

Also, first post is updated to include new ideas and remove those already taken.

RPFan01

Hello, im willing to pick up on pretty much any of them..
Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0

Mistiq

Hellor Lyria, I find the ideas numbered two and four most appealing at the moment. The fact that get more practice roleplay as a male is a huge plus.