Seeking writing partner for Vampire story

Started by Far eyes, June 10, 2011, 12:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I al looking for a writing partner for a story idea involving Dom/sub and Consensual slavery. I think this is the aspect I am mostly interested in it should be willing.

You would be playing a young girl who had just lost her only parent and is now moving to live with her mothers half sister. Once there she learns that had had not known many things of her heritage and her mother had died before explaining many details. Her mother is one of a group of people belonging to her ‘aunt’ who is in fact a vampire.

She would learn that many of the stories are in fact wrong, the ‘story’ would take place focusing on the events around that time. Of her finding her place as the new ‘blood slave’ of her aunt and training to accomplish this task to her aunts satisfaction.

I would like to play the aunt as strict but loving in her ways.

I am fine with a male or a female writing partner but I am looking for somebody descriptive who can manage a couple of paragraphs my own posts usually run for a page when I have a partner who shares this love for long detailed posts. And somebody like that is what I am looking for.

Send me a PM do not post here
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0