News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

wish granted: you are loved, fawned over, touched, made love to constantly- morning, noon and night!

I wish when it snowed it would be beautiful to look at and then melt so there would be no ice on the roads.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Transgirlenstein

Granted but due to the quick melting snow there will be an increase in floods.

I wish I could be both genders at once.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Mordred

Quote from: Aeval on December 07, 2008, 09:24:21 AM
You got your wish but you are stuck in an ever constant loop of rewind, fast forward everything and cannot ever get out!

I wish I would be approved here!

In that case I wish for an escape hatch! :)
*See Pillory*

Aeval

Quote from: trippingsatyr on December 15, 2008, 07:20:44 AM
Granted but due to the quick melting snow there will be an increase in floods.

I wish I could be both genders at once.
You are both genders at once, and you are captured and put in a circus as one of the 8 wonders of the world!

I wish I had the power to heal people.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Idej

Granted, but you heal them through vampirism and thus damn the people you healed.

I wish that I was I could be Shao Kahn.

Aeval

Quote from: Idej on December 16, 2008, 11:48:10 PM

I wish that I was I could be Shao Kahn.

You get your wish but you are constantly occupied with others who wish to overthrow you led by your stepdaugter

I wish the sun would shine everyday

― Neil Gaiman

Transgirlenstein

Granted but the world's water and soil would dry up and skin cancer would increase.

I wish I could teleport to anywhere in the world at will.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Random

Granted! But! you can't control when you teleport or where you teleport to, and so you end up in the middle of Tokyo butt-naked.

I wish I could be with my boyfriend right now.

Mithlomwen

Granted!  However you both end up stranded out in the middle of nowhere without a cell phone. 

I wish it would stop snowing. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Aeval

You and I BOTH get this wish granted Mith  ;D

I wish there were no more wars and no need for soldiers

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Granted. The economy slows down, unemployment starts skyrocketing, and suddenly we have mobs of very angry homeless people that have military training.

I wish I had a ham sandwich. I'm sorta hungry.
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

Granted..you open the fridge there is a ham sandwhich....and another ham sandwhich..and another ham sandwhich...

Wish I had a maid to clean the house and decorate it for my open house on Christmas Eve

― Neil Gaiman

AmazonPrincess

Granted. Your maid is stealing your expensive necklace.

I wish I could quit smoking.

Erin

Granted! You're too busy thinking about the money for your next heroin fix to smoke anyway. Enjoy!

I wish I wasn't lactose-intolerant anymore, so that I could resume eating chocolate and cookies again... *winces in anticipation*

Aleksandr

You are no longer lactose intolerant... but only if the substance in question is also mixed with a heavy dose of motor oil. :D

But that sucks about being lactose intolerant. :/ I'm very sorry. *hugs*

I wish I was Rorschach. :D
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

Granted..every picture or writing that you look at takes on a different meaning so that you are very shortly committed to an insane asylum!

Wish I had a chauffeur who would drive me around all winter!

― Neil Gaiman

Paradox

Granted, but he never drives you anywhere that you actually want to go.

I wish movie writers would stop remaking old films and actually come up with something original for a change.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Scott

Granted, but the new film is of the rest of your life, and camera crews capture every moment of it.

I wish that she loved me.

Paradox

Granted, but she's so freaked out by your 666 post count that she leaves you for the milkman.

I wish I delivered milk for a living.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Scott

Granted, but she's yours now buster... you deal with her shit.

I wish I could keep the 666 post count FOREVER!

cattycutie

Granted, but no more posts apart from Adult Socializing

I wish I had Scott's 666 post count for a day.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Adrenafoxxx

Granted, but the sixes turn permanently into zeros after twenty-four hours.

I wish I could get a job.

Scott

Granted, but the job is supervising people who make double what you do.

I wish my house was paid for.

Adrenafoxxx

Granted, but it won't be paid for until you move into mine.  ;)

I wish all my decorating, cleaning, and remodeling for Christmas was all done.

Paradox

Granted, but whoever did it wound up doing an awful job, so you have to do it all over again.

I wish that wishing on a shooting star actually gave tangible, if not immediate, results.