News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

And a lonely Place

Started by Far eyes, July 04, 2008, 12:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Elidan is a powerful demon of sorts, although people misunderstand and mistake him for many things. Some take him for a vampire some think him a ghost, over the ages people have spun many strange legends around the mansion and him

He has powerful magic at his disposal but like all thing his power has boundaries to, he only has power on his lands and over those on his lands. Having lived many a millennia every time he grows bored with an age he goes to rest and the mansion fades out of existence

When he re awakes so dos the mansion re appearing in a lonely valley, the last time he went to rest was the end of the renaissance period and he had no taste for what followed, having slept trough the world wars and the turmoil of the cold war and the instabilities that followed he wakes again in a small lonely valley his mansion appears again.

And now he starts his age old dance again, first he must find a prime servant somebody he will bend to his will and make fully his and absolutely reliable.
--

Looking for somebody to play the unveiling new pet to the young Demon lord, a girl who would get lured with the promise of an extremely well paying position for a summer job in a mansion.

Involved: BDSM, Bondage, Training, Humiliation (Anything ells the partner wishes to add I am open to suggestions)
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Samhain

Sabetha

I agree...this sounds very nice.

FlaminGlory

I would be interested in doing this plot with, that is if you haven't found any body.