News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned because I have a headache still.  :-(

Keaira

Banned because I need to take my frustrations out on someone I don't know. :p
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned for not doing it sooner.

Belle33

Banned for rushing her.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Keaira

Banned for standing up for me. I can handle myself y'know.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned for not wanting help.

Keaira

Banned for not appreciating an independent woman.
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I am one too.

Keaira

Then you really should appreciate it. Banned for not giving me just a little pat on the back. *pouts*
Oh's and No's

MasterMischief

You are banned because I am just in a bad mood.  So there!   :P

Keaira

You are banned because I seem to have lost my brand new ban hammer and it was right here before YOU came around.
Oh's and No's

Izzy1337

Banned for not having a back-up banning hammer.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Lyron

Banned for not lending yours.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Keaira

Banned for not understanding that there can only be one ban hammer. To have a back up one takes away from the original ban hammer's glory.
Oh's and No's

Izzy1337

Banned for not realizing that ban hammers have no glory in and of themselves, the glory is in the user of the ban hammer. Therefore one can have as many ban hammers as one might require. ;D
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Keaira

Have you ever weilded the 'Golden Ban Hammer'?? It is the mightiest of ban hammers, you can't have multiple golden hammers. BANNED!!!
Oh's and No's

Izzy1337

Actually pure gold really sucks as a metal, so BANNED art thou!  ;)

Keaira

Always have to be technical, don't ya? *rolls eyes* you are so banned
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned for rolling eyes.

Keaira

Banned for having a problem with my eyeroll.
Oh's and No's

Izzy1337

Banned for calling me technical. Perfection is a desirable quality. :P

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Keaira

Banned for not having a better reason to ban Izzy.
Oh's and No's

Anesa

Banned for thinking we have to have good reasons.... ;)  (Hello my twin!  I miss you...)  ;(

Mordred

Banned for making fun of the rules. I'm afraid you'll have to be handcuffed.
*See Pillory*