I need a woman!

Started by alahendra, December 19, 2007, 06:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alahendra

Seems some of my threads are dormant, and I have some time freed up--so I'd like to try something a little different. First of all, most of my threads tend to be set in medieval/fantastic settings. I'd actually like this one to be in a modern setting. 

Here's what I'd like:

1. A writing partner who is female IRL and who likes to write dominant roles.
2. I'd like the story to involve your character being in a position of authority over mine: could be supervisor/secretary, teacher/student (although in this case, I'd prefer a college or university setting since I'd want my character to be over 18 years of age), a wealthy woman/maid....any of these could work and we could work out the details in PM.
3. Your character would be dominant from the start, and would discover that my character has secret fantasies about this (perhaps through reading an illicit email, overhearing a conversation, etc.)  Edit: By "this", I mean being submissive.and decide to take advantage of the situation through above mentioned position of authority. The story could then proceed from there. I could even envision these characters falling in love.
4. As usual, I prefer a plot to go along with the sexual stuff.  The mental and emotional aspects of the dominant convincing my character to let herself go and just admit she is a submissive is one of the ideas that I'd really enjoy exploring in the story.  This could certainly happen without sex and be a prelude to it.

Note--my ons and offs indicate that I like some pretty heavy stuff.  In this particular case, I would not mind it being a little lighter--bondage and discipline, training of my character, perhaps some spanking, but it is not necessary to have some of the heavier stuff that I usually like (such as extreme pain). These things and particular limits for this story could also be worked out in PM.

Any takers?
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Mistiq

I would love to, I think I have a character that could work.

alahendra

Mistiq---I will PM you a bit later to talk (type) about this...thanks for replying. :)
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Mistiq

Of course, when you're ready to talk just drop me a line