Dominating A Deity (F sub looking for F dom) (NC Human)

Started by Kittmolly, June 10, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittmolly

Dominating A Deity

-Basics-
NC Human, Fantasy world. I'm looking to play a female deity who is non-consensually dominated by a woman. (I'm going to be doing a version of this with a male partner already, but would still be open to doing another version with a female partner as that is an itch I have not yet gotten to scratch on here.) Heavily involves bondage and sex toys that I am specifically looking to include, which will be outlined below in the Sexy Stuff section. I generally try to post every day, but when I get busy or stressed out I tend to disappear. I don't do it intentionally, but I always come back! Just figure I should warn you.
My preferred method of playing is on the forum. I may be open to PMs though. I'm undecided on that. I like to be able to edit my posts and like having the organization aspect of it all being in one thread.

-Plot-
In the land of Nilpa, there exist deities tied to the natural world. These deities inhabit ancient shrines and lay dormant for ages, but when they wake up, the humans of the land face trouble. One of these deities, Azhgara, inhabits Mt. Azhena, a volcano near the city of Thrame. Since she has awoken, Mt. Azhena has gone through a series of violent eruptions, and tectonic shifts in the land and wildfires are destroying homes and farms as the flames of the mountain spread. It is up to a brave hero to climb Mt. Azhena and tame the goddess Azhgara once more.

The catch being, the Goddesses are immortal beings that cannot be physically harmed. However, the humans have found that sexual stimulation can make the Goddesses submissive, and ultimately render them ahegao, at which point they go dormant again. But you've been warned: The Goddesses are powerful beings, and the last five who attempted the task never returned...

-Characters-
My character: The immortal goddess Azhgara. She is an immortal being with power over lava and fire. She has red-tinged skin and golden hair which turns to flame when angered. She awoke from her last slumber two years ago, and thus far has defeated every would-be Goddesstamer that has come to face her.

Your character: The brave hero. You have been tasked with climbing Mt. Azhena and taming Azhgara. Pretty much everything else is up to you. If you want to make up some powers that your character has which would help in the task, I encourage it, but you could be a normal human(oid) if you prefer.

-Sexy Stuff-
So, obviously, the method used to tame the goddesses is BDSM  O:) I picture the game being mostly smut, starting right before your character enters Azhgara's chamber and ending when your character has finished dominating her/she is ahegao. I was raised on anime and hentai, so I'd like the "fight scene" and the "sex scene" to be more or less combined, in that my character will be fighting yours with violence, but your character fights back with sex. If that makes sense. If it doesn't feel free to ask for clarification.
I have a list of very specific elements that I consider MUST INCLUDES for this game. Here they are:
1)In addition to whatever other powers and equipment your character has, they have a small kit of enchanted sex toys designed to seal a Goddess' powers so that they can be more easily dominated. They are a pair of nipple clamps, a butt plug, and a posture collar. With each toy that is forced on/in her, Azhgara grows weaker and more submissive.
2)Actually I think I just realized that's it, but I reserve the right to add more if I think of them.

If you think you might be interested, send me a PM!