Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

TheHangedOne

Okay, groovy. I'm done with my character sheet.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

CurvyKitten

Has a small girly moment over the 30 seconds to mars singer~ Ok...I'm good now. LOLZ

Zealously Jaded

TheHangedOne

Thanks go tot he green faerie for helping me find a picture.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

kasper

I liked Jared Leto's strung out look for Requiem for a Dream best.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on January 05, 2012, 02:52:16 PM
FUCK THAT, Vegan Mexican Food! -scoff-

It's Pokez, 947 E street, but check this. One block up the street is Hodads, (the one they opened in Downtown) just go there IMO.

It's funny, because I ended up downtown, to go ice skating, but ended up eating over at Horton Plaza.  I'm going to have to make plans to go to Hodad's since their food sounds good.

Quote from: Eden on January 05, 2012, 05:51:18 PM
I thought this was pretty awesome, a fan's floor plan for Ravenclaw tower

*Flail*  Wow, that's so awesome!  My favorite is tied between the Claw, and the Slyth areas.

Quote from: Eden on January 05, 2012, 08:27:18 PM
So's Teahouse, until the 18th. *mopes*

Also, I added to Lennox's family history. Still not done. URGH.

Meh, I hate that Teahouse is on hold:P

And I'm sorry Eden, I was hoping to get mine done last night, so you'd have the final info on my side.  But I got suckered into going out and socializing :P

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zealously Jaded

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 06, 2012, 02:12:56 PM
Thanks go tot he green faerie for helping me find a picture.  :-)

It wasn't hard you can find anything on google.

Trieste

Are character profiles posted here or are they PMed?

Zealously Jaded

Trieste

Isn't that once they are approved? If there are instructions on whether to PM them first, I don't see them. ^^

Zealously Jaded

Nope you just post them there. Just make sure you do the sorting hat and the wand quiz.

Aiden

Quote from: Trieste on January 06, 2012, 02:43:45 PM
Isn't that once they are approved? If there are instructions on whether to PM them first, I don't see them. ^^
Nope, just post them there and work on them at your leisure (like mine)

Trieste

And the wand quiz can be done for older students without having RPed at Ollivander's?

Quote from: Aiden on January 06, 2012, 02:46:53 PM
Nope, just post them there and work on them at your leisure (like mine)

Thanks, Aiden!

ileana

I would maybe be interested in the play, though I am a little confused after looking through character sheets. First years are usually like 11 years old.. but the characters *all* look like adults. Is that how they *will* look like when they are adults or do you not take the 1st year = 11 year old, route? If not, how old will they be? ;)

Nadir

Perhaps read the Wiki, Ileana. The answers lie there.

ileana

Quote from: Eden on January 06, 2012, 05:01:40 PM
Perhaps read the Wiki, Ileana. The answers lie there.
Of course, my blind eye did not notice that this header was a link *facepalms* thanks will do that

Blaed

I just edited my profile because the last bit of family history I gave one of them a job at the MoM. I changed the color of the area that was in question. I will also be Pm'ing this notice to GM's just in case this message is lost in the craziness that is this interest page :P.

Aiden

If you changed colors we will be getting around to it in time. It is more likely your pm will be overlooked since we have SOOO many coming in at the moment.

Haibane

Quote from: SomeGuy on January 06, 2012, 11:30:16 PM
Interesting, under Wand Woods there oak is broken up into types. On the quiz it just said plain 'oak'.
Presumably because the quiz and that information were not from the same people.

The quiz our beloved GMs gave us to use to decide our wands allowed several different cores besides those used by Ollivander, so its logical to assume that our characters can buy their wands from sources (in Diagon Alley?) other than Ollivanders. As far as I know Ollivanders is the only canon wand supplier in DA, so question:

Will we be able to buy wands from shops other than Ollivanders?

I do hope so because my wood and core combination seems pretty rare and I'm finding it fits my character's personality very well.

Caela

I had a question about wands as well, Are we allowed to determine the pliability of our wands ourselves, and other distinguishing characteristics like smooth, knobby, spiralled, etc. or will those be assigned by the GM's? Was wondering because those would be other ways to individualize those wands that would otherwise be "matching".

Aiden

Quote from: Caela on January 07, 2012, 12:32:20 PM
I had a question about wands as well, Are we allowed to determine the pliability of our wands ourselves, and other distinguishing characteristics like smooth, knobby, spiralled, etc. or will those be assigned by the GM's? Was wondering because those would be other ways to individualize those wands that would otherwise be "matching".

Yes

Aiden

Quote from: Haibane on January 07, 2012, 08:56:03 AM
Presumably because the quiz and that information were not from the same people.

The quiz our beloved GMs gave us to use to decide our wands allowed several different cores besides those used by Ollivander, so its logical to assume that our characters can buy their wands from sources (in Diagon Alley?) other than Ollivanders. As far as I know Ollivanders is the only canon wand supplier in DA, so question:

Will we be able to buy wands from shops other than Ollivanders?

I do hope so because my wood and core combination seems pretty rare and I'm finding it fits my character's personality very well.

I will get back to you on this.

Caela

Trieste

Blech. Where did the avatar/sig images go? I have looked through all the threads and I can't seem to find them again.