Once Upon A Time (Open for characters!)

Started by RainbowRian, February 04, 2013, 09:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Quote from: Josietta on February 08, 2013, 11:24:40 AM
Awesome! I have a cool idea already in my head ready to roll. ;)
Awesome Josi.

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 08, 2013, 11:29:35 AM
I dont know who to do im so lost! So many options!
So king Arthur is a no go?

Alright.  Here is the deal with King Arthur.  Since they did have an essential lady of the lake, though she was a siren.  AND they have a few banished knights of the round table, I may consider it. So send me a character sheet when you can and we can work out plot because I have some really good ideas flowing and dont want to give away too much plot :D

RainbowRian

Everyone I put a slash through the characters on the first page that are already approved, working on approval or tenatively taken.  Also if you decide you want to play two characters at some point then feel free too.  I don't know how big this game will get but Im hoping its decent sized. :D thanks everyone and again, upon approval please post in the OOC.

Sexy Firefly

I am Willing to double up if needed want me to make a character sheet tentatively?

Madriv

Sent in my char app, though I did pull from a fairy tale not on the list. Let me know what you think.  ;)

Aislinn

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 08, 2013, 03:41:03 PM
Sent in my char app, though I did pull from a fairy tale not on the list. Let me know what you think.  ;)

Welcome Madmartigan!

I'm willing to double up as well. I will ponder another more cannon character....=-)
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

RainbowRian

Attention everyone!

If you know anyone that may be interested in a male part or two then let them know.  As or right this second we have a high female to male ratio  :)   Out of everyone interested I am waiting on two sheets currently and a few players have submitted sheets for if we need second characters, the first set of characters that are approved are as follows:

Approved
Cinderella
Aislinn
Mulan
Ruby
Snow White
Alice Kingsleigh

Bluebeard / Prince Landru of Conomor
Prince Charming

RainbowRian

So far all primary character sheets have been approved as far as I know (If I have looked over one let me know).  I am looking over Secondary ones.  Also I need opinions on an Emma type character.  It wont be her to the "T" but  is that something everyone thinks should be included at some point or not?

Aislinn

My opinion...is that there should be an Emma type character. Doesn't need to follow the exact character path of the one on the show but I think a character like that needs to be included because its the lynchpin for the story. However, I think it needs to be an npc character, controlled by the GM.

But! That's just my humble opinion. =-)
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

RainbowRian

The character in question would indeed be GM controlled. Thank you for your vote.

Madriv

Agreeing with Aislinn, I think we'll need an Emma eventually.

RainbowRian

Noted.  However the character wont be unveiled until after the curse.

Josietta

I shall have my "Ariel" done in the next day or so Rian!   Sorry its taken a bit with my busy weekend/death in family/travel and all that.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

RainbowRian

Definitely not a problem Josi. Take your time, and my deepest condolences for your loss.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Josietta on February 10, 2013, 09:29:55 PM
I shall have my "Ariel" done in the next day or so Rian!   Sorry its taken a bit with my busy weekend/death in family/travel and all that.

Huggles~ dido on the sorry bit. I'm here if you need or want to talk Hun. ~sends bunches of love your way~

Josietta

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 10, 2013, 10:09:08 PM
Huggles~ dido on the sorry bit. I'm here if you need or want to talk Hun. ~sends bunches of love your way~

*hugs back tight*  Thank you love.. I'll be sure to do so.  hope you are doing okay on your end.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

RainbowRian

All Characters sent in have been approved, Please move to the OOC Chatterbox Thread for game notifications and chatter please.
You go ahaed and move as well Josi :D

Craz

Hey, I'd love to take a role in this. I'm not really sure who I would take, but I love the show, and I would love to help even out the guy/gal ratio.

RainbowRian

Awesome. Just get me in a CS as soon as you get the chance. We have two male PCs and six female PCs.  I have the last female spot (for now) on hold for a player so Male characters are veryyy welcome. Check out the Approved Characters thread for a look at who is taken and PM me your sheet along with any questions you have. :)

Trieste

* Trieste pokes her nose in the thread - interested, not sure if she has time, posting in the thread to keep track of interest replies. :)

RainbowRian

Quote from: Trieste on February 12, 2013, 06:07:53 PM
* Trieste pokes her nose in the thread - interested, not sure if she has time, posting in the thread to keep track of interest replies. :)
Tehe

Flower

-peeks head in curiously-

Just finished the first season...just looking around.

RainbowRian

Haloriel

* Haloriel sneaks into this thread following the trail of flowers.

Hmmmm.

RainbowRian