Az's plot corner (Sub F looking for Dom F)

Started by Azanerth, July 11, 2013, 03:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azanerth

Plot idea 1:

Super short version of what I want: I'm currently on the lookout for someone to RP a D/s relationship possibly inolving hypnosis and/or other sorts of mental coercion.

I really don't want any non-con, in terms of sex or sudden behavioural modification.

The long version of this is: I'm looking for someone with at least an incredibly vague knowledge of hypnosis to RP a consensual sexual relationship involving trance states and changes to behaviour and sexual inclinations through hypnosis. Ideally, I would like for a partner of any gender to play a female character who is the dominant partner to my submissive female character.

Plot idea 2:

High Fantasy Princesses from two different Kingdoms meet at a ball hosted in a third kingdom, as a way of attempting to make peace between the countries, fall in love and end up going on the run because either homosexuality is forbidden in all the countries, or one of the princesses kills a nobleman after he tries to force himself on her. Basically I want pampered Princesses being badass and learning to survive alone together and having sex all across the world.

Either PM me here, send me a message on ICQ, or on skype (datfal).