News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Commertials that make you go WTF?

Started by Tachi, June 26, 2009, 01:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

the milk commercials.  they are like, two seconds long and soo random.  they are like, stop motion and weird.

Oniya

Quote from: Torch on September 28, 2009, 11:07:01 AM
You've really never heard of fish tacos?

I can understand the concept of putting seafood in tacos.  I actually have enjoyed seafood enchiladas before.  However, 'fish taco' is also a fairly common euphemism for something very NSFW.   ::) 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Torch

Quote from: Oniya on September 28, 2009, 11:17:21 AM
I can understand the concept of putting seafood in tacos.  I actually have enjoyed seafood enchiladas before.  However, 'fish taco' is also a fairly common euphemism for something very NSFW.   ::)

Oh, you meant that kind of fish taco.

I have the same reaction whenever I hear the word "snowball". I have to smother a very unsophisticated giggle.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

The Overlord

Quote from: Fertile Myrtle on June 26, 2009, 11:51:44 AM
Head On - Annoying Headache Commercial

>:( >:( >:(

Head on apply shotgun directly to forehead.

Grrrr…frickkin hate this one. Makes me want to shoot the exec that authorized it.  >:(

Dizzi

Quote from: The Overlord on October 05, 2009, 05:39:32 PM

>:( >:( >:(

Grrrr…frickkin hate this one. Makes me want to shoot the exec that authorized it.  >:(

fun fact: Head on is placebo!
fun fact: head on is placebo!

Firefly

Heres a couple o.o

Retarded eyebrow commercial
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S382RoO6s8A

The reason people should never have kids....
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es_uivijpek
Click my links, you know you want to!