Open Game That Needs a Dominant Character

Started by GnothiSeauton, February 06, 2010, 03:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The Caged Song Bird needs a dominant character to play with. 

Due to personal issues with the original partner, it is now open and available. 

The other character has not been written, nor is there any real mention of them apart from his profession.

In fact, the only post on there is my opening introduction that has no replies whatsoever.

This is what the inspiration of the story was from my Ideas page:

NEWThe Slave TrainerNEW
Inspiration:  A Dream of Mine
Non-Con or Extreme
Male or Female
Sometimes, kidnapped slaves can be a bitch to handle.  They just never let up with their fighting, resilient spirit.  So feisty and rebellious, they can sometimes be too much to handle for some people, especially for the lonely old men with tons of money.  That's why they call up the Professional, someone that knows just how to handle slaves like that.  After a few weeks, they go from rebellious and downright dangerous, to frightened, completely submissive women that seek the comfort and protection just to avoid the threat of being sent back to them.  This story could go either way, but I am thinking of perhaps a romance story.  Perhaps the slave and the Trainer develop some sort of bond together, a deep romantic relationship that makes the Trainer consider buying her for himself.

If you're interested, please message me.

I really do not want this to go to waste.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

This story is no longer available.  Thanks to everyone who replied with interest.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories