News:

Main Menu

Second Life

Started by robitusinz, June 05, 2009, 11:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

Hi folks.  There used to be a group of people from E who were also on Second Life.  Is anyone out there still on SL?

I'm RobitusinZ Guerrero, if anyone wants to look me up.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

ZK

SL: Sienna Prefect

Been on SL since 1/20/05
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

robitusinz

LOL, holy crap, ZK...you're one of the people I thought about when I posted this.

LOL, funny the arrogant assumption that when I take a break from the internet for a while, everybody else does too.

Good to see you still around, ZK.  I'll add you to my friends list in SL.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Kurzyk

I've been on SL for a few months: Khelek Jovinavic

ZK

Nowhere near a computer capable of running the SL client currently, in the midst of a move as it is. :/
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Kurzyk

So what does everyone do on SL? Do you guys all have businesses?

Lithos

I do some tattoos and such with copper, but not huge business. More for fun.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Happy an Nice

I shall definitely look for you guys and you ZK on there next time I'm out and about on SL. and no, I don't have a business. Just a friend or two on there.

Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Fragile Dreams

I am the noobiest person in SL. About 10 days and i'm still trying to figure what is going on in there. ;>.>

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

darkvamplips

Rebecca Ninza for my SL. I'm not on it often and only in Mercy General CPR room.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818