Re: The Demon Prince and his Wives [Intrest Check] [NC or EX] [1 Wife Needed]

Started by LadySheikah, August 21, 2010, 06:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty Rage

Quote from: kaz on August 23, 2010, 10:10:46 PM
It'll work, could be fun to be shagging behind his back.  Might be in trouble when he finds out.  LOL

Actually the general has full access to the wives for his service, as long as he doesn't impregnate them, so he uses something to keep himself sterile for it.  :P

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on August 23, 2010, 10:15:53 PM
So I was wondering if any of the wives were going to take, uhm, 'comfort' in each other?  That's alot of estrogen and only, say, two men to take it all on. >.>

I'm pretty sure they will be, yes.  ^_^

Lady Kitsune

Quote from: TheVillain on August 23, 2010, 10:16:41 PM
Three, will probably read over a few things and send out some PMs for ideas tonight.

Ah, yes, three.  *counts the ratios on her fingers*

Still....women can have voracious appetites and these are demon blooded.  :P
I am working on it, I swear!

kaz

Name: Dela L'vere
Age:  Age is meaningless to one such as her, she looks about 21 and never ages
Race: Siren
Wife: 6
Weapon: Voice of paralysis and the keen of death.  Able to entrap men and lure them with her voice.
Ons: Anything not in my offs
Offs: Scat, watersports, kiddies, amputation,
History: Born a Siren, Dela was he cherished daughter of the Lord of the 6th Hell.  She was his only daughter and as such was a spoilt little brat.  She was raised getting her own way in everything and enjoying the power that gave her.

She was not impressed when her father informed her she had to marry Azzarius, a Demon Prince.  She despised him, hating everything about him.  Dela loved the sea, luring innocent folks to their doom and deaths.  Being wife to him would seriously stop her messing about.  She had no choice though and found herself reluctantly marrying him.

Since that day she does her duties, not happily that's for sure, often refusing him to her bed on the grounds of a headache or feeling ill.  She knows he will just take from her one day.  But she enjoys her games behind his back.  She lures men to her, his soldiers, guards.  Any who could fall to her seductive voice and charms.  Dela night be stuck with him, but she has not stopped her fun...

Hope shes ok, tired, need sleep but wanted to get a start down.  Will refine when I am more alert and find a picture for her..
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Xanatos

Okay, here is wife five. Any changes need to be made? Sorry the history is so short, I think I will develop it more as I go through if anything strikes me.

Also, I just was wondering, I don't recall it being mentioned; but are the wives allowed to sleep around with each other should that ever be desired by the players?

Oh! Magic, are the wives allowed to use it? If so, I would like to use some, if not no worries. Otherwise, she is good to go.

Demon Name: Xyaria Xyar (also likes going by her last name)
Human Name: Gemini Dalone
Race: Succubus

Appearance: Xyaria has bright deep red hair, loving it and taking exquisite care of it, finding it to be her best feature aside her naturally endowed succubi body of course. To say she only takes care of her hair would be false; she takes care of every part of her body, especially to please her husband.

Personality
: By no means is Xyar vain, but given that she has to compete for her husbands attention among six others, she tries her best to win it though taking excellent care of her body and making herself visually appealing as well as appealing through skill at pleasing him through sex. If she does not win his attention, she slinks off; albeit regrettably, to other affairs eagerly awaiting the next time her husband requires her presence in his bed chambers.

She tries to get along with the other wives, but does not take much contempt, badgering, and so forth from the others, unafraid to stand up to any who see fit to belittle her. For a demon she may not be quite as vicious as others but she is by no means a push over and lacking in sufficient demonic traits.

One such trait is her fascination, albeit moderate, with blood; generally not her own instead others, particularly mortal blood. By no means does she love to bathe in it, but she does like to lick small, tiny, amounts, or 'paint' it over parts of her body; especially her cleavage or the whole breast, loving the soft warm feeling on her skin.

Xyar more often than not is a calm and lusty woman, always tormenting slaves with sexual desires she never gives them, except a few who happen to come along at a moment of strong desire boiling deep inside of her. She reserves her sexual attentions for more powerful denizens, and obviously for her powerful husband.

For those who displease her may find themselves tormented by her, usually finding the chain or sharp end of her meteor hammer wrapped around or impaled in them; then again, it does depend on how badly the transgression was in question. For those who only displeased her a little, they might just find themselves tied up, aroused until near orgasm and then left to hang; that being the least she might do.

An oddity, some might say, is that she thoroughly enjoyed her time in the mortal realm. While she spent much time with her father as well, she also spent much time among the mortal people. She never grew an attachment to any one mortal, dutifully corrupting souls like any Succubus would, but she did find a fascination for mortal treasures; weapons, pictures, various items of a sexual nature, and so forth. Human's despite being inferior, were quite creative.

Wife: (5)

Weapon: Meteor Hammer (bladed style) or Chain Blade (not sure which is proper name). She enjoys incapacitating victims with the long chain part of the meteor hammer then suddenly cuts or rends flesh with the blade as she pulls it loose. She also carries a wicked Kukri she acquired from a fearsome warrior she had seduced on the eve of his victory, promising him victory if he only promised his life to her. [Note on chain, it is a bit thicker and made of strong metal forged in Hell, so it can't be easily broken.]
Ons: See my O/O's
Offs: See above

Likes: Loves items from the mortal plane and eagerly collects any she finds in the possession of other demons. She is not above using her status as a wife of the prince to gain mortal items, either. One of her favorite things about her items, is that many have stories attached to them; though she does not boast, she is though, delighted by the stories of her conquests.

Dislikes: She dislikes being unable to roam the mortal world, seducing the delicious sheep, and taking their inventions as playthings.

Xyar may like the mortal realm but strongly dislikes the mortal nature to whine, complain, and fear. It was quite the aversion to her, she would avoid mortals who had no self control in such forms.

History: Unlike some of the younger wives, Xyar has vast experience in the mortal realm, having been alive for a long time in mortal standards. She was allowed to visit the mortal realm often before she was taken as a wife. Her favorite pass time was observing how the mortals worked, when she was not seducing young men and women, corrupting them; granting them lives of eternal torment as a just reward.

She gathered many “relics” from the mortal world, finding them pretty or fascinating. Some came with stories of conquests she made of worthy men, men of virtue, others who claimed to be celibate and above sexual desires; in the end, all fell to her allure and promise of desires unheard of in the mortal realm.

These items, she now treasures as the last she will ever have, now barred from the mortal realm by her husband. She resents him for not allowing her a pass time such as only the mortal world could offer, but she has found herself enamored with her husband and thus does not loath him; instead she hopes that one day she can see the material world again, able to prowl and collect once more.

Xanatos

You beat me to the punch Kitsune! lol. I was wondering if the wives would get together as well -chuckles-. If you want to get with my wife, I am good with it, should they be allowed to anyways.

Lady Kitsune

*grins*  We shall see, Xan.  I am plotting.  *goes to plot*

Xanatos

Oh I didn't even realize, I unintentionally copied the type of weapon you are using Kitsune... heh. Oh well, suppose it can be something they have in common; the love of whipping people with the blade end of their chains -grins-.

Lady Kitsune

It's alright.  I'll just switch to my other favorite weapon.  Twin katanas.  Or maybe I'll think of something else.  You put more effort into your pics, so it's easy for me to change.  :-)

Lady Kitsune

Not much of a staff girl, though the naginata sparked my interest.  Maybe I'll go with a sword with a detachable axe...like Devil Hunter Yohko.  :P

Obsidian Isolabella

Wait..Is there allowed to be more than one Succubus? Because Wife number 1, Kyra, is a Succubus. o.o Were they supposed to all be different or can some be the same? I made Kyra like the daughter of the Leaders of the Lust Demons. >.>

Xanatos

Everyone of those pictures represents what a succubus looks like, with obvious different variations in style. So unless Pockets and Lady thought otherwise, they all are the lusty wenches who can't get enough nooky, ever.

Pockets

Not all female demons are succubi. There are Sirens, Furies, female Balors, etc. Succubi just tend to be more commonly used in erotica.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Xanatos

Oh I know that quite well, -chuckles-, however, those pictures are quite succubi. I do suppose they can be interpreted different for individual use; but you ask anyone who knows succubi or not so much and people will say Succubi.

Siren's aren't really Demon's, if your using the Greek defition; they are simply Sirens. Beautiful female like creatures who want to capture men for their own malicious pleasure.

Furies are ugly hags also from Greek Mythology.

Female Balors, which is a D&D name, would not look so attractive in the traditional human sense as they would be quite large, and to me anyways, quite ugly. -chuckles-

I so love, also, Erinyes; yummy. The lawful/fighting variant of the Succubi, another D&D creature. My personal fave.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:15jQHB22Zvp9yM:http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dx20070306_tacticstips_erinyes.jpg&t=1

http://paizo.com/image/content/PathfinderChronicles/PZO9213-ErinyesQueen.jpg

Then you have the Pleasure Devil, the Direct equal to the Succubus (a transformed Erinyes).

Sorry, not trying to be argumentative =P . I can just be quite technical at times, other times I could care less >.< . lol.

Lady Kitsune

Erinyes are Furies, aka Eumenides and not always ugly.  That's a greek mythos given , well...myth. 

I is a well of useless knowledge about Greek mytholgy.  And yes, I double checked using that thar intranet.  :P

Xanatos

Very interesting, did not know that. Its strange that in all the Greek reference (movies, books, anything else), I have seen or read never mentions Furies as Erinyes, and always shows Furies as hags. Well learn something new every day. Thanks Kitsune.

Pockets

So far as I know. Lady is gonna be without internet until this weekend. Though I'm working on a first post to get the game rolling
08/02 - New A/A Update

Sasha

Only one wife left .....interesting .  Number 7 it seems . 

Oh I can play the wife that does not love ...that nasty demon .....though doesn't seem to hang around the other women much either . Maybe the poor girl just never experienced a true orgasm all that biting and pain just does nothing for her . Except spankings do seem to turn her on . < can't have a character not like them, not sure I could type it to tell the truth >   

Fiery redhead ..seems a bit of intelligence to her ..wrapped up into her books and things of learning . Besides he has how many other wife's to take care of his ass ...why does he need her .

I can handle that one ...maybe she gets turned on by watching . Kind of like that idea ...or she could be a little control freak that just don't like to submit very well .  Hates him for making her , then when he body betrays her it just manifests more ...

Oh yes ...I can play that . Smirks .

think I got all into that for no reason ....smiles .  Well not for no reason was having fun .  giggles.

Is it wife 2 ...just the little pic with no words ...the remaining wife  ?   

LadySheikah

Yes its wife two dear and also one...she pmed me that's she is backing out the game.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Scotty Rage

Well, what's to say that there's only one that doesn't love him and plots to manipulate him or others against him?  ^_^  Just makes life more interesting for my General.  :P

Sasha

Quote from: Scotty Rage on August 27, 2010, 05:22:43 PM
Well, what's to say that there's only one that doesn't love him and plots to manipulate him or others against him?  ^_^  Just makes life more interesting for my General.  :P

Well aren't you the naughty one .  Smirks ....

I not sure little evil minions love anything to be honest ...respect though I think would most definitely be given .

I shall make up a character sheet for the picture two .. to submit for approval .

TheVillain

Curses, time and stupid crap I have to do in real life are conspiring against me.

Ladies playing the wives, if you want to have a long-term affair with/cheat on him/get raped by a lust demon then I'm your man. PM me and we'll talk details.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lady Kitsune

Raped by a Lust Demon?  Hmmm, uhm, yeah, hmmmm, well yeah!  O:)

Ooo, Sasha.  *Does a little dance*