Tomb Raider - Afterwards

Started by Ace Flyer, January 02, 2010, 02:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

Alright, I just recently beat Tomb Raider: Underworld, and the ending scene between Lara and Amanda gave me the idea for this. Since Underworld is only Tomb Raiders game I've played start to finish (I've only dabbled with Anniversary and Legends) I'm probably making up a bit of my own back story.

The basic idea is for something of an Amanda/Lara RP. You see, what if there's more to Amanda's hatred for Lara than just that feeling of betrayal, since Lara never looked for her after the accident? In my mind there has to be more to it, so, what if Amanda had feelings for Lara? It could be a stretch, and details can be worked out with anyone interested in this, but I'm picturing some type of love/hate thing, just not in the usual context. Amanda loves and hates Lara all at the same time. Lara is apparently ready to let bygones be bygones, and Amanda seems to have realized that killing Lara won't make her happy...so what can she do?

Well, what if somehow Amanda enslaves Lara? Plants false clues of some priceless treasure, and ambush is waiting, and Lara ends up waking in a cell or in a bedroom on some ship or in some mansion Amanda owns? I don't know the full extent of how far I want it to go, I'll leave it up to any interested to decide if they want Lara to be a complete and total slave, or if it was just a way for Amanda to start seducing Lara while minimally controlling her...Lara doesn't even have to be enslaved. It could be some expedition gone bad and the two are trapped together for a time, or one of them ends of getting hurt and the other can't just make themselves leave them behind...A wounded Lara could wake up on Amanda's ship or a wounded Amanda waking up in Croft Manor.

Lara's Shadow could even pop in at some point now that she's free...Or if you don't like Amanda, perhaps the Shadow decides that, being a better and "perfect" version of Lara, she should own the original, in a way?

If anyone is interested, post here or PM me. We can talk things out, go over anything that's not clear (I'm writing this up before heading to bed so I don't forget the idea between now and the morning) or whatever else.

Transgirlenstein

I would love to play Laura who is captured (maybe humilated or made less perfect in a way) by her shadow.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

maniac